Chapter 23

Good job everyone we fed the hungry children and we planted trees and now  to celebrate a successful program! Because of your hard work in this scorching heat and love to those children. We invited you to the village's hidden beach located near this mountain's cave at the other side. Men with men ladies with ladies policy so there would be a separator at the cave. You can change your clothes there.

Always wear your slippers or your shoes. For the bonus there await our food. LET'S ENJOY AND HAVE SOME FUN!

Kaito's POV

After we planted trees the coordinator announced about the beach.  I think it was  the beach where I danced that night. Good thing no one spotted me🤭 Everyone shouted with great joy and ran immediately to the venue. They didn't even hesitate to pick up the things that they could use from their rooms. It was also a perfect opportunity to cool down a bit. It was so hot I feel like I'm gonna be cooked in some stove or a pan.

Like every one else they are busy changing their clothes, I was with the boys changing portion of the cave. I was sitting on a rock tired of running 😩
My legs were shaking.  "Here" One of the boys gave a sandwich and a water. He was giving it to everyone. Maybe he's one of the coordinators🤔 I wasn't naked yet cause I'm tired so I eat the sandwich that was given to me. It was tuna sandwich which is my favorite.

While I was eating the sandwich I saw Hua showing off his skin again and his muscular body. I remembered the time that we ended up in the bed cause we're drunk. I was flustered that time. The sandwich taste more delicious while watching him undressed but something inside felt odd.

As if I was watching a stripper's sexy dance on a night club. It was stirring me inside. It felt like fire burning from my chest but I'm confused. My body reacted as if it was not him.Dude get the hold of yourself. You are looking to your best friend's boyfriend and he is man! You are not gay are you?
"Why are you getting flustered?"  Sato said as he came near me. He wasn't undressed yet cause he was walking, so he ended up being the last one to come. I gave him a whatever look as I rolled up my eyes. 🙄 "Tsk. My sandwich lost it's taste" I said
I was holding the unfinished sandwich on my hand as my arm rest on my lap.

Sato kneeled down and took a bite on my sandwich. I was shocked cause he did that. It may lead other people to misunderstand. "What are you doing?" I said. I'm getting a bit anxious. "What" He said while he was chewing. Then he stood up and looked away like he was resting. His hand was placed on his waist and the other hand holding a bottle of water.

I looked around being nervous. Then he looked at me with all cockyness. "What are you smiling at?" I said as I'm being aware of my surroundings. He raised both of his shoulder giving me a sign for what?!

"They might mistook us, your position earlier was unacceptable you could just told me. They might think you were giving me a blow" I whispered. Then someone passed by and I looked away as if nothing was going on. Then Sato took my bottle that was sitting beside me. I was surprised and pissed

Then he opens my bottle and showered it to himself. The water flowed from his mouth as if he was about to drink then to his chest soaking his shirt and short. What? He waisted my water for his shower amazing 😒 really amazing 😒 Then he ran off to change while he was about to go he threw his own bottle that was discounted. I was able to catched it. I'm really confused right now he drank wait no, He waisted my water just so I can drink from his water? What a cocky pervert

Sato's POV

I stood beside Hua after I left Kaito resting. I gave my water that I drank a little so we could have atleast indirect kiss 😘 I just wished he drank it all.
Hua was naked and we aren't facing each other.

His muscular back was facing mine. Then I suddenly turn around and slapped his back with my palm. He cursed then turn around facing me. His back though, was getting red 😂 "What's your problem?" He said while he was in pain. "you are seducing my wife" I said. "What? I'm not doing anything" He said while giggling a bit

I know that giggle though. Then Hua raised his hand and slap my chest with his palm. I Flinched. "Man! That was painful"  I said. It's like his hands were getting heavier. While we were teasing each other and rough housing half naked  Kaito joined in. Hua and I stopped and looked at him. "What? Go on I won't do anything" He said

We both stopped doing crazy and start to minding our own. "See ya" Hua said as he tapped me at the back. He left us as he joined his girlfriend. Then Kaito started to undress himself. He took his shirt off and MAN~ I can't stop staring at him. He was facing backwards and there were no mirrors so he couldn't see who's staring or taking a peek of him. His body showed how he was being nurtured. His pale white skin smooth and looks like soft.

His slim body tender and delicate. His small butt but bouncy that I could just slap it and bounce again. HHHHHMMMMMMM...🤤🤤🤤 Then Kaito turn around and I saw his pinkish small nipple and his cute tummy. It's like a mochi I wanted to eat him so bad. His collar bone was deep that I can store some white liquids coming from me and it doesn't spill. His neck looks so delicious that I could just kiss and leave a mark. That perfect jaw line could slice my heart to pieces.

While I was staring at him as I get to his face I noticed that he was looking at me. I woke up from my dream and snapped out of it. "Are you done staring?" He said as he looked at me with a straight face. He leaved as he rolled up his eyes again. I pissed him great. A while ago I was gaining reputation and now my dignity was lost just great 😔 Sato come on! Wake up it's not yet the end