Chapter 21

Mina's POV

It was our day for tree planting YEY! 😊 Everyone was partnered together and of course I should be partnered with my partner 😏 If you know what I'm saying. We were at the foot of the mountain to plant trees, each partner choosed their own plant and their own spot to dig in. I saw Sato and Kaito together so maybe they are partners now 🤔 No one said that it should be girl and boy basis. Most of the students here are partnered with their roommates. Some are a couple and some are just friends.  I was looking around for Hua but I can't find him. I already choosed a tree and it is called Wisteria.
😔😔😔

I was looking so down right now cause I want to plant this tree with my boyfriend. It symbolizes romance but I think that was impossible 😔 Then I saw Camille my roommate. She was talking with a man, I can't see clearly cause she was blocking the view. I immediately came to her curious, everyone else were planting already but Camille on the other hand looks like having an argument. I would like to give that man a lesson when suddenly, as I came near Camille I saw Hua standing in front of her. He was like pissed but he was holding back as if he wasn't like some ruckus. His hand was clenched fist, his eyes were frustrated and his breathing was so heavy.

"What's going on?" I asked then I smiled at them. Camille saw me and quite pissed. "I want to be partnered with you but this woman was making a fuss" Hua said. "I was just finding some partner" Camille's defend. "My girlfriend doesn't have a partner yet" Hua rebut her. "There's a lot of people out there she can find one" Camille's defend. "Yeah! Then why don't you find one" Hua said pissedly. Oh boy this is gonna be a reck. I face palm myself and took a deep sighed

"enough! I heard enough" I said. They both looked at me as they became quiet. "here's a thing how about you and Camille become partners!" I said. "Yes!" Camille said as she happily dancing around. "But!.." Hua was about to refuse. But then I interfere "No buts, after all she's right I can have a partner with anyone around here and also this is not the time for us to do lovey dovey stuff don't you think?" I said then I smile at them as I leave. I came with this kind of choice because I want them to get to know each other. Camille gonna be my Maid of honor on my wedding with Hua. It's a good chance for them isn't it?

It was getting hot and I planted the Wisteria tree alone. It's OK though I was having fun and it's not mandatory to have a partner. While I was planting I saw Kaito and Sato again, Sato was blushing but Kaito showed no interest at all. I don't know what we're they talking about but I guessed it was something about the tree that they are having. The tree that they were planting was a redwood tree.

Hua's POV

It was a hot day to plant some trees however the atmosphere were good and the scent was nice. It made me remember the past when my Family went for camping. Dad was always grilling some foods such as fish, hotdogs with marshmallows on it, chicken and mushrooms. Mom used to say "Go grilled somewhere else not near here cause the smoke smell so bad!" angrily. Mom is so demanding sometimes.  I giggled a bit remembering those things. Then I saw everyone pairing up so I looked for Mina hoping that I could see her in the midst of the crowd.

"Hey Hua pair up with me" Camille asked me
She was like a mushroom, she suddenly showed up all of the sudden as if she was teleporting. "Nope I already have a pair" I said. "Where?" She was looking around. "Mina" I said. "Mina here Mina there come on have life pair up with me" She said. I was getting annoyed by this nuisance, I tried to ignore her but she keeps on begging me to pair up with her. I'm not falling for this scheme 😒 "You know I'm gonna tell Mina about us" She threatened me.

I looked at her giving her the "Try me" look. "I'm going to show her our picture and make some lies" She winked at me and smile, an evil smile. "What's going on?" Mina suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Seriously though how do girls do that? They were like nowhere to be found and all of a sudden you will see them as if they were a ghost or something. They keep on popping. "I want to be partnered with you but this woman was making a fuss" I said

"I was just finding some partner" Camille said
She was giving Mina a pity look as if she was the victim. "My girlfriend doesn't have a partner yet" I said. "There's a lot of people out there she can find one" Camille said. "Yeah! Then why don't you find one" I said. I was getting pissed at her cause she knows how to act and manipulate other people with her lies. She was giving a sheep kind of a vibe making me the suspect 😒

"enough! I heard enough" I said. We both looked at Mina she looks so fierced. "here's a thing how about you and Camille become partners!" She said. She was trying to be objective but I know Camille she was a snake! She lied! "But!.." I was about to defend my claim but Mina stopped me. "No buts, after all she's right I can have a partner with anyone around here and also this is not the time for us to do lovey dovey stuff don't you think?" She said then left us

Camille was goofing around because she won, I'm kind of disappointed. She's my partner why would she left me hanging around with this stripper here?While Camille was busy on her victory dance I left her without noticing.