Thanks Kachan 8

OMG guys thank you so much for 3k veiws i'm so sorry for the lack of updates i'm don't exactly have the best mental state right now. Even though i'm not in the best mood i will update though it will be short sorry. Well i should probably get on with the story before y'all leave!

________________
3rd person POV

The two boys stayed for a while until a nurse came in telling them it was time to leave and that visiting time was over.

They slowly walked out and silently down the road until Bakugou, who was beside Deku, stopped.

"You ok Kachan?"Izuku said with a raised eyebrow.

"Come with me"he said and grabbed Izuku's wrist and started dragging him down a different road.

After a while of dragging Deku, Katsuki stopped and told Izuku to stay where he was.

He then came back with 2 ice creams: one mint-choc-chip and the other lemon.

Kachan handed the mint one to his shorter friend and said"Don't think that I will do this often Shitty Nerd!"

Deku looked up at him with tears in his eyes,"Thanks Kachan!"

"DOn't cry nerd"Katsuki yelled with a faint red blush brushed over his cheeks.

"Sorry Kachan" the little greenette said wipping his tears away with his sleave.

The two walked back to the dorms side-by side talking about random things to do with skating.

__________________

I'm sorry it is short but i did say it would be. If you have written any bnha or Haikyuu!! fanfics that are good can you please tell me cause i really wan to read more.

Also would you guys be ok if i made this a Bakudeku fanfic as well as a skating one cause i love that ship.

Is anyone else wearing glasses that don't have a strong enough perscription cause they can't go and get new ones. If so i'm sorry it is a living nightmare i can't really see anything without it being blurry. Also if you wear  contacts instead of glasses if so is it better or not cause i might get contacts next

                                                                                                          That's all for now,

                                                                                                        Hazzie over and out!