On the ice!

A/N: hey it's Hazzie here i just finnished writting the previous chapter. once again i'm so sorry for how short it was it's i only had a small idea for that chapter, wrote it down and thought 'this ain't very much' but i posted it anyways so imma stop talking now and start actually writting this chapter. Bye i will see you at the end of the chapter!!!!

__________________________

Time skip to next day at school still in 'no ones pov'

The class made there way down to the rink, which was behind the school, and started to put their skates on.

These are what Deku's look like!!!!!

Everyone gaped as he took them out of his bag: they were beautiful. He put them on and fastenedthe laces at lightning spped and was out on the ice within 5 minutes. He started of with nothing to serious just a few turns and spins, but then Aizawa put on the song he skated to at his last competition. At first he looked a little surprised at the sudden outburst of music then he recognised it and started to skate his rutine.

Please pretend that Yuri and Victor are Deku or just get the idea that that is what he is skating, Thank you !

The whole class stared at the little green blob of a boy moving gracefully across the ice doing twists and turns and axels.

Once the music had stopped they stared at the boy who was breathing heavily on the ice: he had his eyes closed the whole time he was skateing with his eyes closed and managed not to go into any walls in a rink that he has never been in before.

The silence was broken when a phone rang from a green and black bag on the benches at the side of the rink. It was Izukus phone. The boy must have known it was his as he walked of the ice and calmly went to answer it.

Sorry about this chapter aslo being short i just had to finish it before starting my online classes. i would have finished it last night like i said i would but my mother came in and wouldnt leave and she doesn't know that i am writing this so it would be a bit awkward if i continude to write it. don't get me wrong i am allowed to write stuff on here she just doesn't know that i am actually doing it.
This was my first time adding pictures and a vid into a story so i hope that is ok with you guys.
That's all for now,
Hazzie over and out!