Chapter ~6~

Flashback~

They walked towards the park while a man nearly in his thirties followed them. Adrien glared draggers at that man when suddenly he said. "Hey do you want to come with me. My place or yours."

Flashback ends~

********************

Marinette's POV

Ughh I'm so fed up with these people like don't they see that they're old and I'm so young and he's At least 20 years older than me. "Both you go to yours and I'll go to mine." I said and dragged Adrien to the park and sat on a bench. He stared at me like he saw a ghost.

"What?" I asked in an irritated tone. "I'm just amazed~! how did you do that?" He asked with a big smile. "Heh it's nothing. Guess you'll get used to it and it comes out on it's own." I said shrugging casually. "You go through that everyday?!" He asked stopping. "Yep!!Why are you so surprised that's an everyday routine for me now." He looked down and said, "No it's just that no one should go through harassment."

With a sad look on his face, all the happiness now gone with no trace. "You sound experienced!" I said looking at his expression. It turned from sad to a bit more embarrassed. "Really?!!" I guess he has. "Y-Yeah..."

~hmm interesting now how did that happen ~

"Are you okay with telling me more about it?" I asked cautiously. "Okay I guess...but you'll be surprised." I raised an eyebrow. "I don't think sooo......continue." I said listening deeply. "We'll I'm a model in England for my fathers company and they're a few female models who get a little too close for your own privacy and there's even few male colleagues who are gay...and yeah you get it right?" He said. "Y-your a model?"

~ wait let me get this straight. I have been talking, chatting and teasing a model this whole time?!~

"Told you it's a bit surprising"
" No it's not like that it's just I didn't think you'd be a model"
" Am I that bad looking?"
" No it's not like that-" before I could finish I saw alya and Nino coming towards us.

" Hey girl!" Alya said as we did la bise. " Hey dudette" nino said as we did our handshake. "Hey guys! Meet Adrien he's my neighbor and my son of my parents highschool friend." I introduced Adrien. " Hey....nice to meet you". He seemed a little shy. I winked at nino when he looked and he nodded. "So dude what games do you play?" He was asked putting a hand around his shoulder. "Well I play UMS the most but I also play Super Smash Bros." He answered after pondering for a bit. "Princess peach?" Nino asked him surprised. "Bowser?" He looked at him observing what he was wearing. "Bowser it really is you!" Then they looked at each other and did a thumb fight. "Yay I won!" Adrien cheered.

"Uh- guys what are you talking about?" I asked after I looked over to Alya who was equally confused. "Dudettes remember the guy who I used to chat and play online with?" Nino said. "Yeah what about him- oh you mean-!" I nodded putting the prices together. "Yep it's that guy!" Nino said excited. "Great so you have a best friend already Adrien~!" I said facing Adrien and poking his sides. "Yeah yeah," he said blushing. "So what's up Alya why did you call us?" I asked facing her and standing beside Adrien. "Yeah about that you might want to take a seat...." She said.

~ oh God how bad is it going to be?!~

We all sat down on a picnic bench facing each other with Alya and Nino opposite to me and Adrien. "Okay tell me now"

"The devil's back" she said.

*******************

( A/N:- Who do you think is the Devil?
And what do you think he/she going to do? Well you need to wait to get to know but I think you already know~and

( A/N:- Who do you think is the Devil? And what do you think he/she going to do? Well you need to wait to get to know but I think you already know~and

Sorry this chapter is short. But beware foreswear
~ Author-Chan. ε≡≡( 'Д')