Chapter~4~

Adrien's POV

I came out of my trance and proceeded to head upstairs. When I was nearing my room I heard giggling.

I knocked on the door "Hey what's up?" I asked. "Oh nothing just my friend texted me asking if you're free and if you could go to the park with me this evening you wanna come?" She asked. "Yeah sure who's going to be there?" I asked if it was 'only girls' kind of thing. "A girl, Alya who is my best friend and her boyfriend Nino who's like a brother to me." She said.

"Ok then I'll come and one more thing, your parents went out to make a delivery so you'll be eating lunch here and are you vegan?" I asked the last part and she seemed shocked and didn't respond for few minutes. "HELLO! Earth to Marinette!!" I said smiling and waving my hand in front of her face. "YES!! I mean yes.. how did you know?" She asked loud at first.

~ How in the world is she so adorable. ~

"Well for starters on that dinner you didn't eat meat or drink that vanilla milkshake and it seems you drink black coffee because your face glows, your hair is silky and you don't have any inflammation on your face and the most important thing is that you didn't eat croissants today. So I figured." I said listing out the things using my fingers and I looked up to say "Also I told my mom about it and don't worry she's vegan too."

Marinette's POV

I was awestruck nobody has never noticed me as much as him not even Nathaniel who has been not-so-subtlety been crushing on me since middle school. Like he baked me a (burnt) cake for me on my birthday for Pete's sake. It took awhile for me to regain my posture, but when I did the only thing I asked was "How?!" He laughed "I started reading detective novels and books when I was 10 at that time I wanted to become a detective so I started observing around me and know more about people I meet. Can we go back to the training now?" He said as if what he said was the most common thing and I just nodded my head as words did not form.

********************

~ Lunch ~

********************

Narator's POV

Adrienette *cough* *cough* sorry ( not sorry) Adrien and Marinette headed downstairs while Emilie and Gabriel were setting the table and the following happened

Em- Emilie
Gabe- Gabriel
Mari- Marinette
Adri- Adrien

Em- Hey guys can you help us.

Adrienette- Sure. I'll get the plates.

*Adrienette looked at each other surprised while Gabemilie were grinning looking at each other with a knowing look and spoke at the same time*

Gabemilie -Sure you both can do it.

Marinette- I'll get the plates you get the spoons *Ran inside the kitchen to find*

Adrien- M'kay. *Ran behind her*

Marinette- *Thinks* hmm....where are the plates?? If I were a plate where would I be??

Adrien- Second shelf near stove and plates don't have legs to walk and we keep it so don't think ~if I were a plate scenario it wont work.

Marinette- How did you know what I was thinking? *She asked curious*

Adrien- I told you already about being a detective when I was 10. So I can sometimes tell what people are thinking about.

Marinette- You've got to teach me something later.

Adrien- Deal. Now let's set up I'm starving.

Marinette- Okay.

********************

~ After arranging while eating ~

********************

Seating arrangement

Emilie Marinette
Adrien Gabriel

Gabriel's POV

"So Marinette tell me more about yourself." I said breaking the awkward silence and as I wanted to know more about my future Daughter-In-Law.

"As you know I'm half Chinese because of my mom. I can speak 3 languages English, French and Chinese. I learned Ballet and Gymnastics in my childhood and Fencing from middle school. I am also know as Ladybug as I won the UMS competition last year. The things I do in my free time are play UMS, bake, design and sew clothes and play the keyboard. I love animals. I work at the bakery some days to get money for my sewing supplies as I want to start being independent. I love jagged stone. I had also designed his glasses and album cover last year."

Oh how similar she is to Adrien. She's beautiful, kind, caring, and definitely not a gold digger of course she won't be after all she is Tom and Sabine's daughter. She even designs so maybe she can take over the company after me. "Oh so you design?" I asked looking at her then at Emilie with suggestive eyes. I don't even need to ask her as she already looking at me with pleading eyes. "Yes infact i made this dress which I'm wearing right now." She answered. "I've to admit you have quite the talent." I said as I was inspecting for flaws but there were none. I looked over at Adrien and saw him staring and drooling a bit.

~ Oh boy he's got it bad. ~

I gently nudged his leg with mine under the table and when he looked over to me I touched near my side of my lips on the left cheek. He was confused but did the same and found out he was drooling. He quickly cleaned it and stuffed food into his mouth, probably flushed with embarrassment. I looked over to Emilie to see if she was watching and when she was I saw a glint of mischief in her eyes and when she looked at me I nodded. She is the queen of shipping and nothing goes wrong with her plans.

"So Adrien, did you tell Marinette about yourself, did you show her around the house?" She asked. "No, I haven't and I've only showed her my room and the balcony." He said. "And is it okay if I go with Marinette to the park in the evening she wants to introduce her friends to me." Adrien continued.

~ Ohh..so he started making moves already. ~

"Yeah it's okay with us me and Emilie are going on a date tonight as we know the streets. But you'll have to do a sleepover at someone's house as well be really late and I dont trust you with the keys after that stunt you pulled last year." I said. The only way to bring people close is to remove the secrets between them.

We finished our lunch and the kids went upstairs and me, Emilie, Tom and Sabine planned few things for them.

~ Oh they don't know what's coming their way.~

********************

(A/N:- Hey guys sorry for the inconvenience and the short chapter there had been some problem with my account but now it think it's fixed. I just fixed it yesterday so I didn't do a long chapter. But I am thinking of making a long chapter next just keep waiting who knows maybe the next chapter is long ^-^. )

~ Author-Chan