Chapter ~2~

{ next day }

Marinette's POV

I woke up early today since I have to go to Adrien's house for his 'secret' I did my normal morning routine of waking up brushing my teeth, showering and changing into an outfit. Since it was summer I thought of wearing a short dress which I had made. It has an ombré effect and goes from white to pink with my signature design at the bottom.

After I dressed up I went to the balcony to look at tube park and saw Tikki sitting on the martial railing

at tube park and saw Tikki sitting on the martial railing. I went inside only to bring a pack of bird food and gave it to Tikki. Yeah, I literally gave it to her because she never ate it in front of me once. She held it by her beak and flew away. I noticed that the direction she was heading was the direction of Adrien's house.

~Strange~

I thought. Just as I was about to head inside I heard my phone ding, it was Adrien.

________________
| U can come now,    |
| But wut will U tell |
| My parents??          |
————————————-
~Adrien ~

                                         ————————————-
                                         |Umm..                          |
                                       |Do u have UMS III?|
                                          ————————————-
                                           ~Marinette ~

———————————————
| Yeah but y r u asking? |
———————————————
~ Adrien ~

                  ————————————————-
                 | Just set it up in your room, |
                 | I'm on my way.                         |
                  ————————————————-
                   ~Marinette ~

——————
|Okay...     |
——————-
~ Adrien ~

I checked myself in the mirror one last time, went downstairs stairs kissed my parent's bye, told them I will be going to Adrien's house for playing UMS III and was about to leave when my mom stopped me and gave me a box "Will you please give this to Adrien when you meet him sweetheart?" She asked. "Of course mom" I replied taking the box with me.

*********************

{ After Marinette left in the bakery }