He just lowkey shaded you.

"hey and how can you forget that epic dish I made last Christmas chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mash." I said proudly.

"Okay, okay I will stop with the scolding stuff." She smiled.

Then aunt Carol made us all breakfast and we talked and joked. They told me they came over to check up on me and spend the weekend with me. I was happy and delighted. We decided to go to an amusement park tomorrow. I played with my baby boo. It feels good to spend time with my family again although its been just a week.

××××××××××

Next morning I wake up with a-
"Nyla wake up already its 9:30. Get down here I made waffles."

Waffles, aunt Carol's waffles. I am up, I am up.

I was sleepy but I tried to get up in haste and guess what the most obvious thing happened. My legs got tangled in my sheets and I toppled down face first.

My body was now in a odd angle hanging from the bed with my one foot tangled in sheet my arms on the floor supporting my weight and my other foot trying to balance itself. And as I thought was in stable position my foot slip out of the sheet and I fall on the floor with a thud.

"Jesus, you just woke up and you are falling already." A taunting voice said from downstairs as I was groaning in pain.

"You are so clumsy." Tia giggled sitting up on my bed. I scrowled at her which made her giggle more.

"Good morning" she said rubbing her eyes and sitting upright on my bed. "Good morning" I smiled back.

"Girls brush your teeth and come down."

××××××××

It is 12 in the noon and we all were ready, tia and I both are smiling and giggling excited to go to amusement park. We were on the way when aunt got a call form her office she need to give some papers. So uncle and tia stayed back and I tagged along with her.

We enter a big building, aunt told me to wait in the lobby and she be back in 5 minutes.

I settled down on the leather couch looking out the glass walls. There were cosmos and different business magazines setup on the coffe table. I was looking around very few people can be seen.

Its weekend what else do you expect.

At the other end of the room I see a group of 3-4. The man in between was walking backwards. Weird. There are 3 people around him one carrying files while the other discussing something with the person in the middle. The middle one has a muscular back.

Ohh he has some nice broad shoulders and that A$$ though.

Hehe. Okay stop don't be too creepy

As they came close middle person turned around laughing. I looked down as I was directly staring at them don't want to be caught like that. After few seconds I look up trying to be as casual as possible.

What?? I am curious to see the owner of that back.

He was greeting everyone around and I was well... shocked.

"Doing good Stacey?" Greeting the receptionist he looked towards the entrance where I am sitting.

My mouth is wide open gaping at him. Yes its jerk Jake. He halted and raised his eyebrows when he saw me. He shakes his head side to side while sneering at me, he started coming towards me.

I stood up as he neared.

"What the fuck are you doing here." We both said at the same time.

"I asked first." We said yet again at the same time.

Goals.

Yeah enemy goals.

"No you tell me first what are you doing here." He said gritting his teeths.

How does his teeth not fall off.

"Let me guess you weren't stalking, you just end up being an hour away from your house to the place I just happen to be." He said.

"You know what Jerkface now I am thinking maybe its you that's stalking me, cause you have no reason to be here" I countered followed by a round of gasps.

What's up with people gasping whenever I talk to this dumb baboon.

"Get out of here." He took a small step forward now standing just few inches apart from me.

"This ain't your supermarket hun you can't kick me out of here". I said taking a small step back and snapping my finger in 'Z' formation. He looked at me with disgust.

"Yeah, that's the face everyone makes when they see you." I snapped.

"This" he pointed to his face.

"is a blessing to eyes, not so sure about yourself." He shrugged.

Ohhhhh. Burnnnn.

"You know my neck hurts. Never have to bend it so much to look at someone." He said petting my head.

Your insecurities are quacking.

"You know I feel bad for your neck. All its life it has to carry that empty skull." I said tapping on his forehead.

While the Jerkface was glaring at me I noticed that there was absolute silence.

Oh I will alert your body to send in anxiety and nervousness.

How very supportive.

Aww thank you.

Sarcasm love that was sarcasm.

"Listen here you, you are leaving right now and you are not telling anyone about this." He said and grabbed my forearm.

Hell nah no one touches my bitch. Show him Ny, beat his ass up.

"What are you even talking about and get your hands off me." I grabbed his hand and dug my fingernails in it lightly removing his hand.

Although he hid it pretty well. But I saw him flinch slightly. Them big nails do come in handy sometimes.

"Oh my wha...what is..." I heard hurried footsteps. How big is this place that even footsteps echo. My aunt came and looked at me shocked, opening and closing her mouth, don't know what to say.

"Nyla what is going on." She whispered.

×××××××××××

So what do you guys think Jake is doing there??

-piana