Leaving You [MPREG]

Summary :
Kao and Earth have been in an open relationship for about 4 years. One day, Earth just disappeared from the public eye, and Kao has been devastatingly looking for his missing lover. 3 years later, Earth was caught on camera by reporters in Chiang Mai...with a 2-year-old boy in his arms.

***

Another night passed by for Kao. He was just drinking beer the other night, and he's drinking more this early morning. His mind always wanders around, his eyes searching on his living room.

There it was.

The memories of them laughing and longing around together there. It hurts.

His ringtone broke him out of his trace. He quickly snatched it from on top of the sofa and picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"LOOK AT CHANNEL 5 QUICKLY!"

Ohm's shouted right after he picked up the call. Just as quick, he turns the TV on to the said channel.

Kao got so shocked by what he saw, and he even holds his breath.

There were pictures of Earth on TV, his long lost lover, but what shocked him more was the headlines news. 

'Earth Katsamonnat Spotted With His Child After 3 Years of Disappearing From The Public Eyes'

"Earth with his child...?" muttered Kao, his eyes widen.

***

Earth was smiling softly, looking at his angel sleeping face on their bed. His right hand haven't stop caressing his son's black hair. He knows, sooner or later Kao will find them because of the news this morning.

His mind wanders to the reason for him leaving his lover behind.

There was an uproar when they came out. Some were joyous, another was disapproval, and they were quite vocal on showing it. People had been sending Earth death threats afterwards. The reason he can still smile and being cheerful is that they were together.

4 years into their relationship, when he was just going to tell Kao that they're going to be parents, Kao's aunt's words struck him."I heard Kao really hates the idea of children. He was never present in the big family's event because of how noisy his nephew and niece were."

Earth didn't want to face the rejection he thought he would get from Kao when he confirmed his pregnancy. So, with a heavy heart, he decided to leave Kao to bring his child to the world, before the words abort could come out of Kao's mouth. Remembering that bring pain and wary to Earth.

Earth was getting startled by the knock on his studio apartment's door. He heaves a sigh, and he could guess who the knockers were. After making sure that Karn, his son, didn't wake up, he gets up to open the door.

He was right.

Kao stood with a dishevelled appearance outside his door.

"They were right...it's really you..." muttered Kao after hugging the life out of Earth the moment he set his eyes on his long lost bunny.

Earth patted Kao's back after hearing some sobs and the wetness he could feel falling on his shoulder. Kao is crying.

After Kao calmed down, Earth ushered him inside and went to make tea. Kao walked around the tiny living room, looking curiously at all the frames that showed pictures of Earth and a child from he was just a mere baby until the recent one.