Clear House

Wednesday, May 9th

Time: 2300

Location: Horsham, United Kingdom

Ollie's POV

Geist: "Targets are up boys, let's kick this off" Kyle said over the radio, We hop out of the truck and make our way down the alley to a locked gate. I place my bolt cutters in place and look over at Kyle. He gives me a nod and I cut the lock and follow in behind my team. I look around for a bit taking in my surroundings. The buildings, the train passing overhead, the dog barking late at night. We stack up by the back gate of the house and wait for Kyle to give the word.

Geist: "Echo 0-6, moving in on the rear garden" Thatcher opens the gate and takes point, I aim my weapon at the kitchen window since it had the lights in incase anyone was around, luckily there wasn't.

Twitch: "Alpha 0-2 we're entering the west alley" I looked over seeing twitch and her ctu moving down the alley and stack up on a side door.

I head down the stairs leading to a lower level of the house and go under the kitchen window waiting for my team to come on with.

Thatcher: "Kid your on ladder"

I set up a ladder to the window and began to slowly climb up after seeing Kyle Thatcher and smoke enter from the bottom level. I get to the top pointing my sidearm at the kitchen door covering Kyle and Thatcher as they come in. I can hear voices coming from the other room and just as I was climbing into the room a woman enters the kitchen.

Unknow female: "I'll get the oven on-"

Mute: "Quite!" Mute grabbed her covering her mouth and zip tying her hands.

Kyle takes the small hallway she came from and I take the door leading into a dinning room, I open it slightly just enough to be able to get a line of sight of the people inside. They were talking about the attack on London and how their leader is gonna be disappointed that they didn't meet their death toll

White mask 1: "You know I trust our leader and all but this operation failed-"

White mask 2: "It didn't fail, your dead brothers made sure of that"

White mask 1: "We were supposed to have double the body count, it's all over the flipping news"

White mask 3: "That's the point! You think anyone walks around London without worrying about being blown up? But now they do. The white masks is house hold fucking name and no one will forget it"

Geist: "Drop them"

Without thinking I land a shot in the head of the guy sitting at the end of the table and one in the neck of the guy leaning against the wall as Kyle drops the one to my close left.

"Clear" I said moving in

White mask 1: "Fucking..Hell!"

I look over the table to find the guy I shot in the neck still alive so i of course taking him out. I heard voices from the floor above calling out.

Unknown male voice: "Mike? Mike what's going on?"

Unknown male voice 2: "They're here!"

Unknown male voice 3: "What do we do?"

Unknow male voice 1: "Get your gun and go to the bedroom!"

Nøkk: "Alpha 0-3 moving in on the front door" Nøkk and Pulse move in and stack up behind Kyle at the stairs, I stack up as well leaving Thatcher down stairs to gaurd the door. I put up my NVG advance with the team" (everyone has nvg on at this point)