Chapter 4

Marinettes  pov

"Its good to see your both doing well .........

Raven, Kaldur"

"You all as well your majesties"

"Kaldur what did we say about calling us that" Nino said getting irritated because he hates being called majesty, your highness, you get the point. It's just he doesn't like it when people treats him differently because he's royalty
"My apologies" Kaldur said. So uptight as usual but he has let lose a little and I'm happy he did.
"Well should we introduce ourselves. I am Ladybug. The leader of the Miraculous team. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Also I know this is going to sound a little shocking to you but we know all of your identities but your secrets safe with us so don't worry about it"
"Also um do you guys want some macaroons? I made a lot actually since I found out that we were going to meet you all. I just hope it's enough"
"Really!!! Ok good I'm starving. Also Thanks beautiful" I heard Dami growl and muttered how he'll behead wally.
The red head guy with green eyes and freckles went in front of me and I saw he was going to take more so I slapped his hand
"What was that for?" Wally said while rubbing the hand I slapped. Hmm did I really slapped that hard. I was going easy on him too.
"Take one. I don't know if I made enough. So wait until everyone gets one and you can grab more ok"
"Yes mama"
"Good"i closed eyed smiled so when I opened my eyes I saw wally's jaw dropped and staring at me with googoo eyes.
My demon snaked his arm around my waist without me knowing
"She's mine. Got it. Dare make a move on her. And it's off with your head(a/n I know I just wanted to say it)" he gave the famous bat glare. Whoo scary, Hehe he's so much like his father.
"Stop that. Your turning into your father. Beloved"
"Tch fine" he's irritated now. One way to cheer him up. I kissed him on the cheek, got out of his grasp and went to hug raven since I haven't met her in so long. Wondering how I met raven well in short I met her on mission in Paris after defeating hawkmoth, the fake mayura, and chat noir(traitor). We got to know her more and helped her to try to be in control of her father trigon. I heard what happened but I don't think they finished that fight just yet
"So how have you been? Is the teen titans treating you well?and is that Garfield or beast boy what ever his name is treating you right?" I went rambling to Raven while then he cut me off
"Yes,I've been doing well. Yes the titans are treating me great. Their like a family to me. And yes Garfield is treating me right"
"Good better be or I'll --"
"Yes I know. I'll let you know when we ever get into a fight. You also have to tell me all about your adventures"
"Hehe I will but later"i looked back looked back at everyone eating my macaroons. They all look happy.
"Wow these are so good. You have to teach me the recipe sometime" m'gann(sorry is that how you spell her name if it isn't I'm sorry) said
"Sure. Also I heard about you and SB. You two are so adorable"
"You as well. I didn't know that robin would have a girlfriend. Especially someone like you. I'm sorry if that came out wrong it's just he doesn't seem like the guy that would you know"
"Fall in love"
"Yeah. He's always so uptight. And angry all the time"
"Well it's just cute. He's caring when you least expect it. He's always been by my side even when we were apart. Also he isn't my boyfriend he's my fiance"
"Oh I see.........wait WHAT!!!! FIANCE"
wow she can be really loud when she wants to be
" what's this talk about fiance thing?"
"Yes foyager also what's to know. Foyager is curious"
"Ah Artemis and foyager. Well um"
"She means my beloved and I are engaged" I turned to the familiar voice I know and love
"Wait WHAT!!!!! YOU DEMON SPAWN HAVE A FIANCE"
"FIANCE!!! DAMIAN WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL" the unknown voice came flying to us I think her name was starfire dicks girlfriend. Or soon to be fiance if dick has the balls to actually propose(the irony though).
"I was going to tell you all but I thought you all noticed the ring on her finger but I guess not"
"Damian be nice. She was just asking"

Time skip cause author said so

Still maris pov

Well that was eventful. I got to know a lot of people. Wally was very flirty which reminded me of chat. Kaldur is a leader who's uptight but can let loose sometimes. Garfield can be annoying at times. Their team and personalities remind me of my ex friends. Damian seemed to notice I was sad so he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the side of my head. We were staying the night at mount justice. Damian had cloths here so I can just use one of his shirts to sleep and I have extra clothes in my bag for tomorrow.
After the party we cleaned up. Everyone beside the people staying her which is the young justice league and the teen titans who are just staying overnight.
We all talked a little before heading to bed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Sorry if this was too short. And uneventful.

Um I'll update soon

Annyeong!💜💜💜