Drunk love (Grumbo)

Alright after you read that masterpiece of smut it's back to my shit writing : D can't wait lmao.
Ship: Grumbo
Genre: sad drunk boi time but then fluff
Word count:2141
~~~~~~~

The music of the building alone was enough to shake the Earth. Xisuma, being the good friend he is, decided to hold a party for the Hermits and all their success during the start of the newest season. Everyone's come so far.

Mumbo sighed, twirling his straw around his glass. He has picked a pretty heavy drink, but it was god awful to drink. He looked into the sea of Hermits, False and Cleo where dancing in their own corner, Iskall and Stress talking on a couch, the ZIT crew where in a bundle, not like that's surprising.

Mumbo took a gulp at the drink, shivering as it numbed the back of his throat. X soon walked over to the sad looking sack.
"Well you look like shit," he pointed out, chuckling as he said it, surprising The other man in the action. "Well you're quite rude tonight." Mumbo retorted half-assed. X only laughed.

"I'm only speaking the truth. What's wrong, Mumbo? Do you not like your drink?" He asked, worry lacing his face. "No, it's fine, the drink is fine." He rambled, taking another mouth full of liquor. He scrunched up his face as it went down. "You look like you can't take another glass of that whiskey." X said calmly, "maybe I should get you something else."

Mumbo groaned at X, he was a good friend, but damnit, he just wanted to get drunk. He looked around the room again, spotting more of his friends, Joe urging others to not do stupid things, Doc, BDubs, and Ren all messing around with either other, and of course, Grian. Mumbos eyes focus on Grians body, the smaller was dancing. His hips swayed and arms flailing around somehow looks elegant on him. He was dancing with Scar, who seemed to dance similarly, just not as perfect as Grian. At least, that's how Mumbo saw it.

Ever since Scar and Grian become neighbors, Grian rarely hangs out with Mumbo and Iskall anymore. Sure, Mumbo and Grian had their own way of sending messages, but it's not like they've used that in a while. Iskall didn't seem to mind very much, telling Mumbo that he's still their friend. Mumbo only ever nods his head to that, not feeling like talking about it anymore.

Mumbo turned back around to the bar where he sat, drinking the rest of the whiskey. He cringed at the feeling once more and takes a gulp of water. He motions over X, "give me a shot of tequila please," He said rubbing his head. X looked Mumbo up and down, sighing and pouring a shot, "At least it's not whiskey," X mutters and slides the shot over.

Mumbo throws it back, eyeing X for another. "You can't be serious." X says, he sighs. "Don't kill yourself tonight. I don't know what you're doing, but I don't want to see you dead from alcohol poisoning." He leaves mumbos side of the bar after giving him another shot. Mumbo grumbles under his breath, finally feeling it all kick in.

He downs his last shot just as Iskall walks over to him, taking a seat next to him, "Dude, you've barely left this spot! Come sit with Stress and me." Iskall tries to budge. "I'm fine, Iskall, besides you don't need me ruining what you've got going." Iskall rolls his eyes at the comment and drags Mumbo up. "Come on, Dude, away from the bar."

Grian was having a blast dancing with Scar. From their constant tipsy giggling and shouting to them dancing to just about any song that gets played. The shorter held his glass close to him, taking sips of the wine that threatened to pour out. It was when he finally noticed Mumbo staring did he actually spill it.