22. Five down. Zero to go.

Mulai dari awal

"No I am not coming." I answered, eating another bite of the sandwich.

"Why?"

I shrugged. "No mood."

"Don't be a wimp Joanna." She chided. "You can't continue this routine of yours- wake up, go to school, come home, eat, sleep. It's like you are living in your own shell and trust me that's bad and harmful. So we are going to this club and then staying at Alan's farmhouse for the week as we have holidays. No more comments please. Let's pack your bag." She walked out, the packet of Oreos in her hand. "Oh and bring that sandwich too. If you are more hungry, make another one and while you're at it, make one for me too."

I sent her a flat look. "No I am not hungry."

She pouted. "Damn."

I ignored her pout. "Are we even allowed inside these clubs?" I asked following her with my half-eaten sandwich.

"Logan's cousin owns it. We are to enter from the staff door or something like that." She answered indifferently. "Who cares as long as we can drool over hot guys!?"

I rolled my eyes, mentally agreeing with her as I sat Indian style on the bed, plate on my lap and ate sandwich. My eyes followed every movement of Janice. Walk to my closet, take out a top, look at it with disgust and promptly throw it on the floor.

"Why don't you have sexy clothes?" She muttered, throwing the fifth top on the ground.

"They are probably at the back and you will be clearing this mess." I stated frowning at my clothes tossed around.

I hate cleaning!

She turned to look at the fallen clothes and then shrugged, meaning the mess will be intact until I clear it.

"You can just dump them on the chair." 

I scowled at her. "What if I want to use the chair?"

She flipped her hair. "Then dump them on the bed."

I realized it was better to keep quiet.

"Hah finally!" She removed a royal blue off shoulder top. "Why haven't you ever worn this?"

"It's new and I never got the occasion."

"Well, wear this now." She threw the top at me and I caught it just in time, preventing it from falling on the plate and getting sauce on the sleeve.

She then took out a full sleeve red V neck top and then skinny black jeans and some more random clothes. Walking to my shoe rack, she took out my Nike shoes and ankle socks and then two wedges.

"Why the shoes?"

"Just in case." She replied. "Where's your duffel bag?"

I pointed to the drawer at my right.

"All packed." She sighed after sometime, seeming extremely happy with herself.

I stared at the bag filled up to the brim. "Thanks." I might have to remove some stuff when I close the bag.

"I better go now. Be ready by 7." She hugged quickly and then skipped out of the room.

I looked at the door she vanished through it and slowly shook my head, remind me why I'm best friends with her again?

Oh that's right, because I'm crazy!

§

*

§

Noisy, dim, crowded, horny, stinky and creepy were my first thoughts of the club.

There were people grinding on each other at every corner. The dance floor was packed with people sharing sweat glands. Private rooms were filled with rich jerks and people paying to have sex. The bar stools were filled with men leering at the twerking women. Safe to say I was beyond uncomfortable and probably never coming back here again.