Chapter 3: Next Level Training

Sabri sat in the chair next to Jax's bed as the nurse handed him a small cup with two pills.

"These should stop the pain. Luckily you don't have any internal injuries." The nurse told him.

"Thanks for checking him out." Sabri thanked her.

"No need for thanks. It's my job." she replied as she walked into her office.

Jax sat the pills on the counter and sat on in the bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sabri said, grabbing his shoulder.

"I'm going to go train so I can kick Raymond's ass in the fight." Jax answered.

"No. You're gonna rest and take your meds." Sabri commanded him.

"Listen here chick..."

"No, you listen here dude. You're in no position to train at the moment so you're gonna take your pills and rest for the day. You're my teammate so you're apart of my responsibility now. I don't wanna hear any back talk from you either, so do as i say right now."

Jax was shocked that Sabri had snapped like that on him. He glared at her with a angry look, then grabbed his pills.

"Whatever." He said as he swallowed the pills.

"Good. I don't want anymore attitude out of you as long as we're on the same team." Sabri added.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm only gonna do this team stuff for the battle. After that, I hope I never have to be involved with you all out again." Jax told her, turning his back to her.

"Well we live in the same room so i don't see that happening." Sabri told him as she stood up. She glanced over at the clock on the wall.

"It's been over 10 minutes now. I thought they'd be here by now. I got a few things i wanna ask Jordan." She thought to herself as she walked over towards the door.

....................................................

Terra released Jordan and turned away from him as he tried to comprehend what just happened.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Terra quickly apologized as her face turned Red. "I was just so worried when you powered up against Jamie and it scared me. It made me think about when you lost control like all those years ago and the thought of losing you again..."

Terra's eyes began to tear up more. "You helped me through everything when we were younger and the day I heard you were dead crushed me. I thought about all the times you pushed me to get stronger; how you got me out of trouble all those times. The day you lost control was all my fault. If only I was stronger back then... If only I'd fought with you... Jordan I'm...."

Jordan grabbed Terra by her waist and pulled her closer, ending her babbling. She finally relaxed and wrapped her arms back around him. Jordan tighten his grip on her and lifted her off her feet. Up to this moment, he never truly realized how much he cared for Terra, but after her seeing her cry twice over him, he feeling for her grew more.

"Well, I hope I'm not interrupting anything." They heard Sabri said.

Jordan and Terra quickly look over at Sabri, who stood in the doorway of the nurse office. They both quickly let each other go.

"What's up? How's Jax?" Jordan quickly asked to change the subject.

"Perfect, but he's not my concern at the moment; you are." Sabri snapped. "You both have been hiding something and we're gonna address it, now."

Sabri walked back in the room. Jordan and Terra locked eyes with each other, but instantly looked away from each other.

"We'll... talk about this later." Terra told him as she walked into the nurse's office. Jordan hid away his smile as he followed in behind. He looked over at Jax, who laid asleep in the nurse's bed. Sabri stood looking out the window at the destruction Jordan caused while Terra leaned on the table next to her.