Being Chased

Chapter 31

Sarah:

I opened the door wide and there  stands Zayn with a mixed flower banquet and a charming smile.

"Zayn..." I said his name in a whisper.

I was in a dase.  Still can't belive that he is here to take me for a date. We were staring into each others eyes. But our movement got cut of by me getting pushed to a side by Kaden. He blocked my view by standing in front of me like he is protecting me. As if Zayn is here harm me.

I pushed him to a side to see Zayn in a confused look and Kaden scanning him from up and down. I decide to introduce them.

"Hey Zayn this is Kaden my.."

"Her brother" he said hugging me to him...

Oh thank goodness he didn't say boyfriend or anything. There was this one time he said that to one of my crush in the first year of our University. And out of anger I didn't talk to him or cook for him. Maybe fearing my punishments he just said brother. But if he dare to mess this up I will kick him to mars.

"Ya.. my brother and Kaden this is Zayn." I introduced them.  And with great difficulty Kaden did a handshake. Jesus what's up with that constipated face of him.

"Ahmm..Sarah this is for you." Zayn that handing me the banquet. Which by the way is really very beautiful.

"Thank you Zayn. Its really beautiful. Please come in and make yourself comfort. Do you want something to drink." I said welcoming him.

"No, thank you. I'm good." He said coming in.

"Have a seat. Let me go find a vase for this" with that said I went to find a vase for the flower's.

Once I came back with the vase filling it with flowers I heard something about breaking bones and soup feeding. I rushed to the living room and found Kaden glaring at Zayn and poor Zayn looking nervous. Don't tell me this bonehead did something to my Zayn. I rushed to his side to make sure he is OK.

"Zayn are you ok." I asked

I'm fine. Mm.. is there anything else. If not can we leave now." He asked nervously.

Oo poor guy, look at him what exactly did this airhead said to him. I thought looking at his nervous face.

"Ya we can leave there is nothing more." I replied looking at Kaden who is still glaring at Zayn.

"Bye Kaden" I said diverting his attention from Zayn to me.

"Ya bye" he said looking at me.

Suddenly he pulled me to him. "Remember what I said earlier, no other side business." He said in hushed voice.

"Now go and comeback before ten." He said raising his voice and glaring at Zayn..

Oh baby Jesus what will I do with this mother hen of mine.

After saying bye me and Zayn went to his car, my favorite porsche. There was a chauffeur waiting for us. We quickly got inside and went to our destination which is still unknown to me.

"You look really beautiful today " He said breaking our silence.

"Thank you" I said blushing.

"Your brother.... he is really protective of you."

"Ya, well overprotective I must say." I said laughing thinking about Kaden and his actions.

"By the way what did you guys talk. I heard about breaking bones, soup and all". I asked curiously.