Baby Love Mama

Chapter 17

Leonardo:

I never knew staying at hospital can be this boring. I have got no access to my phone or laptop. They strictly want me to get rest and on top of that Vin and my kiddos are being silly not talking or coming to visit me for the whole day.They spent most of their time at cafeteria or playroom the hospital provide here for kid's.

I know I made a mistake by shouting at her. But you guys tell me how will I know who she is. I woke up from coma and find this girl and I thought she was like every other girls I know so I shout at her. I understand that's my mistake but this silent treatment is just too much. And the surprising part is I never knew my boys can be this feisty. I had many nannies complaint about them being violent and feisty but I never personally experienced it so I always thought they were lying and accusing my kids. But man how wrong I was, today I got to experience it. They both fight with me, their dad for a girl.

But I want to know why my kiddos are this attached to her. I know my boys very well. How many nannies did I hire for them. None of them were able to tame those two monkey's of mine. All of them lasts for about one to two weeks after that cursing my kids or calling them devils they all quit. But this girl was able to break through them and I heard that they get along at the first meet. And Mario was first to meet her and get close with her. He is the hardest to get along. But they became close too close that they are ready to fight for her.

I want to know the reason from my own kids mouth. So I called a nurse to my room and ask her to call Vin. He rushed to my room with my minions on both his hands. I told him to place them on the bed. But both of them are not ready so I told them I want to know about their mama. When I said mama they started to smile and jump out of Vin's grip. After placing both of then on my sides Vin left us saying he got some files to check.

"So munchkins dada wants to know about mama. Will you guys talk with dada." I asked looking at them and they both shake their heads happily.

"Mm so first question what is mama's name" I asked.

"Itsh mama." They said smiling.

"Oo no darling not like that." They both look confused.
"Like dad's name is Leonardo like that what's mama's name". I asked hoping they got me this time.

"Shera.. Shera is mama's name." Mario said it out loud.

"Ook good boy." I ruffled his hair.

"Why do guys like mama??"

"Becawsh mama ish nise anth lowsh ush a lowt." They replied back.

"Ook but why do you guys call her mama." I questioned again.

"Becawsh she is owr mama."said Mario

"OK but dada want a reason."

"Nawnie sewid that our mama doesn't liwke ush and dwnt want ush thates whi she leave ush." Said Mario.

"And nawnie townt hug ush or kish ush. And they tont rewad stowri or pway with ush" said Angelo with a sad voice.

"And olso they tont swing or fwed ush. They shed that's wat mamma do and they awre nwot mama" said Mario.

I see red after hearing that my precious babies were treated like rag dolls by those worthless bit****. How dare they taunt my kids for not having a mother.

It's true that she left them and the horrible part is I too don't know who she is and I regret about about my reckless behavior.

But that nannies where not hired to find mistakes and mock on them. I paid them a huge amount to look after my kids like princes and this was their service. And I came to know all about this now. What a shame.

Just wait.. wait for me to get out of here. I will show each one of them their place. I will make them pay for hurting my kids emotionally.

"Dada du you liwke ush??" Mario suddenly asked me breaking my train of thoughts.

Of course dada loves you both a lot. I hugged both of them to me and kissed their temple.

Dada loves you a lot and so does mama.

"Mama is sow niwsh and pwretty. She gives ush a lotsh of kish and pway with ush." Said Mario happily.

"And she can shwing and and she carwri ush all the time. And she feewd ush foowd and sheep with ush" said Angelo with a happy face..

"But mama ish nowt hewre. Will she com bewck dada" asked Mario in a sad voice.

"Of course she will come for my kiddos after all she is your mama. And she loves you." I replied hoping that she will return soon.

She is your mama and she will come back for you guys. I made a mistake but its OK. I will apologies and make her your mama no matter what, she will be your mama from now on and no one will snatch her from us. I promise you my babies. I thought and kissed their head.

 I thought and kissed their head

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
HI guys...
This chapter is dedicated to
ReenaSharma492
Thanks a lot for your comments and support.
Hope you like this update..

Please so Vote &Comment
Thanks
Rose🌹