Twin Kolas

Chapter 8

Sarah:

I feel a little hand move around my face and softly placed on my cheek.
At first I thought it was Kaden. But with a small hand and this soft. No way.

I want to know who was it so I slowly opened my eyes to see a smiling Mario.

I was really surprised seeing him because I thought I left the hospital.
Gosh I really did sleep here.

I look at him and he was still smiling looking at me. So I smiled and placed my hands on his cheeks and give a kiss on his forehead. When I pulled back he had his eyes closed and he is bringing his face close to me and it seems like he want more so I again gave him a kiss on this forehead and both his cheeks. This makes him smile more and he gave me a kiss on my cheeks in return.

I just smiled and wander my eyes to Angelo and saw him still sleeping.
It doesn't look like it's morning. Well our room doesn't have much light just a dim night light. But through the blinds I can say it's still dark outside.

So I got up from the bed to look for my phone. I turn to left side to find Kaden and Marvin on the sofa. Both are sleeping Marvin had his head on Kaden's shoulder and Kaden put his head on top of his.
wow.. I got my phone to take a picture of them. I will use this against Kaden when he irritates me.

Oh my phone is on the death bed. I urgently need a charger to save her.
By the time my kola bear made himself comfortable on my lap. It's going to be 5am.

"Why did you wake up this early my little baby" I asked cupping has cheek.

"I dont feel sheepy. Letsh walke arownd mama." he replied back.

With that said he got up from my lap and stand on the bed holding me.

Mama he again called me that. Could it be a mistake.

Talking about his mom I didn't get to see her. Could it be that she must be somewhere else.

"Comeon mamma letsh gow." He hold both my hands and stared pulling me.

I just shake off my thoughts and got up from the bed.

I placed Mario on the bed and went to fresh up a little. It's a bit cold so before leaving I got our blanket and placed it on Kaden and Marvin. They look cute together like this.

I went to grab my phone charger and my Kola bear and placed him on my hip and went nearAngelo to see him and fix his blanket too.

Now we are walking through the hospital corridor. My first plan was to take him out for a walk but later changed my mind because it's a little cold outside. I don't want him to catch a fever or cold. So we both just walk around. That's when I noticed the direction board saying kid's playroom..

Ah... yes the right place. I didn't wait any longer I went straight to kid's playroom.

It's quite a big room with a lots of toys, slide, books and so on. There is not much just four or five kid's with their parents.

 There is not much just four or five kid's with their parents