A Mom for Twins

Chapter 21

Leo:

A mom for my boys. I have heard that from many. If it is something I can buy with money I would have it in a snap. But this, I should get someone that my boys love. But how, who?? My train of thought were cut short by a knock on the door..

Ooo Lord don't tell me it's mom, for another round of yelling...

The door cracked open and in came Vin. ooo thank goodness it's just this monkey.

"Hi boss, how are you??"

God, look at this guy's audacity to ask such a question to me when he practically dumped me when I needed him..

"Don't hi me. Why are you here??"

"I just came to visit you to see if you need anything.."

"Oo really now you thought of me now?"
Gees look at him grinning like a Cheshire cat. Oh how badly I want to wipe that grin out of his face.

"Sorry dude I was really busy with your kiddos. You know what don't get mad but I think what your past nannies said was true. Your minions are quite a handful to maintain. I don't get how you managed them and most importantly I don't get how Sarah managed them for two weeks."

At the name of Sarah he turns his head to Vin with a gleeful eyes.

"Sarah is she here??" I asked him excitedly.

"Why? Is your tongue itching to yell at her?" He questioned back.

"Shut up you monkey. Just tell me is she here or not."

"Ya she is here with your kids in their room. They were crying their eyes out without seeing her. They just calmed down."

"That's great.."

"What's great listen boy when are you gonna say that long awaited Thank you and Sorry to her. Are you even listening to me. Why are you getting out of your bed."

He got out of his bed with a little difficulty..

"Where are you going??"

"I'm going to see her Sarah.."

"What?? now.."

"Yup now. "

"Good decision but not the right timin..."

He didn't wait for Vin to complete his sentence before that he got out of his room in a rush..

"Leo.. slow down man. Don't be in a hurry."

"Shut up and lead the way to her.."

"Yes my Lord, it's this way."

When i was about to reach their room i heard my babies laughing. I went near the door to see them laughing their heart out with their mama while she is tickling them.Unknowingly a small smile spread on my lips.

"Dude for how long are you planning to stay here and watch them like a hawk." asked Vin

"Shut up monkey. I will go in and you go away..."

"Why should I? I will stay right here??"

"Fine stay here I will cut half a salary from your this month's paycheck.." I threatened him

"Seriously, your abusing your power." With that said he stomped away like a child.

"I gently knocked on the door with a small smile. She turn around with a beautiful smile but it disappear instantly seeing me"

Woow look at the effect I have on her.

"May I come in.." I asked

After an eternity she said a come in. I went in upon seeing me my boys got excited and stated jumping on their bed..