No Bullshit

A/N: Caution! This chapter and the next will have mature content. Read at your own discretion. Is this too much sexual content for you guys? Let me know! I will cut it out if so! Like, comment, and keep reading on! It keeps me going! Enjoy ;)

It was around 10pm. There was a decent amount of people around. A fire steadily going in the yard. Nothing crazy. All of that was going down tomorrow, or so I had been told. Slip'n'slide, food, beer pong, all the good stuff. I had a few drinks, but wasn't far gone. The boys were cleaning up the grill and taking inventory of what was left in the coolers. I sat content in a chair by the fire next to Lindsay. We were bullshitting like usual, no mention of Matt came up ever again that night. She assured me it was nothing. And I half believed her. 

"I think we are going to stay at my apartment again tonight." Lindsay informed me. 

"Why don't you stay here in Kolby's room?" I asked, hoping they would change their minds. I like hanging with Brantley, but I also like the company of more people. 

"Why do you think." She rolled her eyes emphatically, proving her point. 

"Ewww." I wronkled my nose in fake disgust. 

"Hey, I may only be in my first trimester. But dang, I want Kolby more than ever." Lindsay raised her eyebrows, eyeing him from where she was sitting. "Plus, it'll give you and Brant some alone time too." She winked. 

"We aren't rabbits like you two. We can hang out without being sexual." I said defensively. 

"Girl, why would you want to do that. Dang. He got a good looking booty. You better tap that while you can." 

We both started laughing. I felt a little jealousy hit me when she said that Brantley had a good looking booty. Why was she looking. 

"What are you two giggling about over here?" Brantley asked, walking over to us with Kolby in tow. 

"How you and miss priss over here need to get it on more often, like tonight." Lindsay deadpanned, downing some water. 

I felt the heat hit my cheeks faster than a kid jumping at the chance in a candy store. 

"Lindsay." I shot her a look. 

"What? You're cute little ass needs to get laid more. That's all." She shrugged, shaking her head. Brantley let out a great big belly chuckle. 

Brantley came over, leaning down to kiss me. He pulled away. "She is right." He whispered in a low husky voice in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I bit my bottom lip, looking up at him. Gosh he sure knows how to push my buttons. In a good way. 

The rest of his friends and family left for the night, confirming that they would all return tomorrow afternoon before heading out. Lindsay and Kolby were finishing up with the clean up. Brantley dumping out the water in the coolers. I was stacking up the chairs. It didn't take long to get everything together and put away. Lindsay and Kolby said their goodbyes. Lindsay winking at me as she hopped in the passenger seat of Kolby's old beaten up truck he used to kick around in. I shook my head and waved, wishing them a safe drive back. 

"You ready to head inside and relax?" Brantley asked, looking at me from the bottom of the steps. 

"Yeah, let me get the rest of my things out of my Suburban." I pointed to my vehicle next to his. He nodded and went upstairs. I grabbed my extra belongings and followed right behind him. He opened the sliding glass door, stepping aside to let me in first. He shut it behind us, locking the door. He pulled the long, buffalo check curtains across it. 

He walked over to me, placing a kiss on my lips when he got close. He placed his rough hand on the small of my back, pulling me even closer. Deepening the kiss, I let out a small moan, surprising him and myself. 

"I've been waiting to do that all night." he smirked, his face still an inch away from mine. 

"You kissed me a couple times tonight." I said, confused.

"No. Make you moan." He replied back, his low growl making my breath hitch in the back of my throat. I was probably the shade of the curtains by now. I bit my lip again, not knowing what to say. Brantley must have sensed my uneasiness. He pulled me close again, planting a sweet kiss on my cheek. And then a real kiss on my lips again, swollen from the kiss beforehand. 

Brantley stepped back, taking off his signature baseball cap, rubbing his neck. "Movie?" He suggested, cocking an eyebrow. 

I didn't answer right away. My mind was racing. My heart was beating to the point of hearing it in my ears. I felt like I was about to throw up with how nervous I suddenly was. I never normally made the first move, but now was a better time than any to start. 

"I had something else in mind." I said sheepishly, playing with my hair. 

"Oh yeah? And what would that be darlin'?" Brantley was intrigued. 

I walked over to him, pushing him down on the big brown leather recliner that was behind him. He looked up at me, shock playing across his face. To be honest, I was a little taken back by my boldness right now. I put a hand on either side of him on the arms of the recliner, leaning forward to kiss him. I did so with a little bit of force, showing him I wasn't playing around this time. He bit my lip, causing me to let out a small whimper. He took that as his cue to keep going, his tongue entering my mouth. We fought for power. He won, darting his warm tongue around. I slipped on to his lap, straddling him. He groaned at the feeling of me grinding my hips against his to get comfortable. I could feel him against the strain of his jeans. He pulled my head in closer with his hand on the back of my neck. 

"Brantley." I pulled back to catch my breath for a minute. I was feeling slightly light headed from everything going on. He gazed at me with those beautiful green eyes of his. His silver rings felt cool to the touch on the small of my back as he held me. 

We sat like this, the quiet of the house almost deafening. I quickly crawled off Brantley's lap, causing him to look up at me in confusion. I bent down and got on my knees. I reached forward with both hands, grabbing for his belt buckle and the button on his pants. I successfully undid them both. I slid them down slightly, along with his boxers in one motion. Brantley's eyes widened. He was not expecting this. I placed my mouth over him, receiving a groan in response. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. I began to swirl my tongue around his head and down the length. He was bigger than anyone I had been with. Not that I had been with many people. I continued to lick and suck, adding in my hands for the little bit that my mouth couldn;t cover. 

"Shit." Brantley breathed, bucking his hips at the feel of everything together. I picked up my pace. He groaned a low gutteral groan, making me moan against him. 

"Fuck, Hannah." He put his hands in my hair, tugging slightly. I did this for a little bit longer, but stopped. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, popping his head back up to look at me. 

"I don't want to make you cum just yet." I replied, "You need to save that for later."

"Darlin' I can cum a million times and not be done yet. Don't do me like this." He whined. 

I stood up, walking away. 

Tennessee Whiskeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें