Do What the Night Wants

A/N: Hey everyone! Thank you so much for commenting, voting, liking my story! I am proud of the way it is turning out. I just wanted to put a warning about this chapter. It contains mature content! So please read at your own risk! Hope you enjoy!

I was laying on Brantley's plush, king size bed. The cream colored down comforter soft underneath me. Brantley was hovering over top of me, peppering my neck with little kisses. I wiggled beneath him, giggling. 

"Brantlley, that tickles."

Brantley looked at me with a huge smile. He leaned back down and kissed me for real this time. He deepened the kiss, licking my lips. I granted his tongue permission. As soon as I did, it was like Brantley was a whole other person, his demeanor changing. He kissed me fiercely. He laid himself on top of me, his hands roaming all over. The burning sensation wherever he touched me returning. I could feel him against me. I was trying to catch my breath. Emotions were flying all over the place. I felt his rough right hand slide up under my shirt. His cool metal rings sending shivers up my back. He was rubbing my side and stomach for a few minutes before he moved his hand up to my chest, playing with my black lacey bra. My gut reaction was to pull away as fast as I could. But I didn't. I let him play with my bra for a little longer, before he pulled the left side down. His hand now cupping bare breast. 

I let out a small moan. Brantley let out a low growl at the sound. He continued to play around with my bare chest, releasing both. He lifted me up slightly, taking my black v-neck tshirt up over my head and tossing it on the dark hard wood floor. He unclasped my bra, flinging that to the ground as well. I laid there beneath him with only my jean shorts and panties on. He looked down at me, his green eyes scanning mine as if to make sure everything he was doing was okay. I nodded silently. He began a trail of kisses from my left ear lobe, down my neck,  landing on my left breast. He took it in his mouth, swirling around the nipple with his very warm tongue. I arched my back as soon as he did, receiving another growl like groan from him. 

I quickly put my hands on Brantley's arms, signaling him to stop. 

"Did you hear that?" I asked, panting.

"What?" He looked at me, trying to catch his own breathe.

"I thought I heard someone in the hallway." 

"I didn't hear anything." Brantley replied, refocusing his attention to my other breast. 

I stopped him again, "I swear, Brantley. I think someone is outside there." I turned my head to face the door. 

"Darlin', if you make me get up and check and there is noone there...." He trailed off as a set of foot steps could be heard padding down the dark wood floor of the hallway towards another room. A few seconds later, they headed back down and out to the kitchen.

"See, I told you someone was out there." I looked up at him, my chocolate brown hair falling all around me.

Brantley shook his head and rolled his eyes playfully. He leaned back down and placed a kiss on my swollen pink lips. I was kind of glad for that little distraction. It gave me time to take in everything that was going on. 

"Do we need to stop for tonight?" Brantley asked, cocking an eyebrow.

I contemplated on saying yes. That we should get back out there to the others. And to his Mama. But my goodness, he had me so hot and bothered, that I didn't know if I could focus if we did stop and play games with the rest of them. 

"Darlin'?" 

I smiled weakly and shook my head no. This was not like me at all. But it was different. Brantley was different.

He placed himself on top of me once more. His mouth back on my chest, dividing his attention between both breasts equally. He did this for a little while before his hands made their way down to the button on my denim shorts. I panicked for a brief second. He hesitated before beginning to unbutton them. He started to shimmy the shorts off of me when he got a glimpse of my lacey black boy shorts underneath.

"Fuck." He breathed, his voice husky.

I reached up and grabbed for Brantley's hoodie. He helped me take it over his head. His white wife beater going along with it. His abs were defined. His tattoos mesmorizing. He was wasting no time. Brantley rolled us over so that I was on top of him now. His black sweats still a barrier between us. I bent foward to kiss him, grinding my hips against his accidently.

"Fuck, Hannah. I need you right now." His eyes darkened, filled with desire. His voice low. 

Something stopped me right there. I jumped off of him and grabbed my bra and tshirt off the floor next to the bed. I put them on quickly, adjusting my straps.

"Hannah," Brantley sat up quickly, reaching out for my left arm. I looked at him. Concern written all over his face.

"I'm sorry, Brantley. I can't." I replied, shaking my head.