I roll my eyes when Nya steps on a trap. Darts shot out, everyone dudges, I take to the sky. Hovering, I go to the staff when an arrow slams into the ground at my hand.

The ninja start going crazy, Cole flips out when water starts falling. As a ghost, I've had to be careful around hem. The floor is dropping away as more traps are activated.

Soon all the floor is gone. I'm hovering above the floor. I can make it. "It's just a hop, skip, and a jump." Jay says. She uses Airjitzu, but the tiles fall under her, making her crawl back.

"But what else comes with a hop, skip, and a jump? You trigger one more trap, I don't know how much more we can take." Cole says pissed off.

"The clue clearly said this is a test a Spinjitzu Master cannot do. So why are we not listening to the clue!?" Jay says.

"Trust me, I can make it." Nya says, I get before Nya.

"Wait. What if it's a trick? What if the reason we can't do it is because we were never meant to reach the staff? What is the first rule of being a Ninja?" Cole said.

"A Ninja never quits." Zane replies. Father, dad and mom nod.

"Exactly, and that's why we can't do it. Because a Ninja would never give up." Cole states.

"What are you trying to say? We just quit? Are you insane?" I roar in anger.

"This time, trust me." Cole says and jumps off his tile.
We wait and than hear Cole. "Whoo-hoo! Haha! Come on down and enjoy the ride!" He calls.

"He's alive." Zane says. I drop and skate down the slide. We end up in a maze, I fly up to get a better look. I'm looking around when Nya says something.

"Huh! Whoa! If my reflection means anything, I'm starting to think we won't be breaking out of this maze any time at all." Looking, Nya's reflection is older. She wares dad's old outfit.

Zane looks at his. "My reflection. Is that...me? I look older, but our attire is different. I don't believe these reflections reveal our inability to escape, but a mere glimpse of our future selves." He states.

I land at a wall, not seeing anything. "Misako said "To move forward, don't look ahead." Is that what it means? Wait a minute, why is it I can't see my reflection? Where is my reflection?" Cole rambles.

I look and see hem as a human again, a scar over his left eye. Smiling, I turn back to my wall. Jay speaks up.

"Hey, guys, guess what. I get an awesome eyepatch! And there's something else." I turn back just in time to see an image of Nya form beside Jay. "What, Jay? What is so great that you see that I clearly cannot?" Cole says to Jay. "I end up with Nya." He mutters but I hear. "N-nothing. Just an eyepatch." Jay says to Cole.

I look at my wall once more when an image is seen.

I cup my belly as a shadow comes at me

I cup my belly as a shadow comes at me. Pulling my bow, Morro slams into me. I roll, flipping hem off of me. The ninja fight hem and I notice the icicles double each time their cut. Luring Morro, I trap hem in a pile of icicles.

"Quick, how do we get out of here?" Jay said.

"To move forward, don't look ahead." Cole said.

"Don't look ahead. Look below!" I say, looking down.

"There's light. Everyone, dig!" Nya said and I use earth to move the crystals.

Coming to the level, I see something. We go over and are shocked.

"It's him

"It's him. The First Spinjitzu Master." I breath. We all bow. Grasping the realm crystal, I hold it up.

"How's it work." Nya asks. I go to answer when I hear a voice that boils my blood. "How it works is you'll hand over the Crystal, or say goodbye to your friend and husband." Morro said, holding Lloyd with the Sword of Sanctuary to his neck.

I charge, Morro drags the blade and a thin line of blood trails down Lloyd's neck

I charge, Morro drags the blade and a thin line of blood trails down Lloyd's neck. Hissing, I back up. "Smart move. Now, hand me the realm crystal." Morro orders.

Nya has the crystal, she heats it up and throws it. Morro catches but cries in pain as it burns hem. Father runs the steps but Lloyd kicks Morro. Morro sends Lloyd into the river.

I dive to get my husband, entering the water. Grabbing Lloyd, I swim to shore, Nya and Dad lift us out.

The realm crystal falls down the waterfall but Morro uses his wind to get it. I don't care, I have my beloved husband in my arms for real this time.

Walking out the cavern, we hear the guys cheer from the Bounty. Going aboard, I  relish the feeling Lloyd's arms. I pick my head from his chest up and lean in to kiss hem.

My vision gets spots and I fall back, Lloyd catching me. His hand holds my head up. Lloyd is talking but I hear nothing as darkness consumes me.

--------------------

What happened to Kai. Read and find out.