Chapter 13

Warning: SPG Content.

"Surprise!" A smiling Jin is in front of Mia right now. She was indeed surprised. Never thought of seeing her in flesh as early as this hour.

"Are you not going to let me in." Jin smiled.

"Oh, yes! Please! Sorry love, I was just a bit shocked." Mia laughed.

This is not so Jin. For all she knew, her girlfriend is a busy bee and can't find time to make her a surprise visit at six o'clock on the morning.

And besides, she's the one who went out last night. She should be the one to make some ammend to her.

"Weird." She thought.

She closed the door and follow her inside. Jin brought foods. She can tell by the logo of the plastic bags she's holding.

"I'm sorry, my room is a bit messy. I just woke up, and..." She tried to explain her untidy room.

"No worries love. I came here for you, and not for your room." Jin smiled.

"I brought you your fav coffee to start your day. And some choco moist cake, if you want something to eat."

She was taking out all of the stuff in the plastic bag. Jin suddenly feels a hand hugging her from her back.

"Hey!" She smiled, looking at Mia, and meet her gaze.

Mia didn't utter a word, she just put her lips on her, Jin gladly accepted the hot morning kiss.

They're kissing passionately, and for Mia to have a better access, she faced Jin and started fondling her.

Jin was still sitting on the chair. Mia sit on her lap. They are already on fire at this hour!

Mia pulled Jin's shirt, followed by her top undies. She also took off her own shirt. She didn't have a bra on, so eventually her breast were shown off with pride.

Jin cupped her breast, massage it and put her lips on one of the crowns. Mia moan a little while holding Jin's neck.

When Jin tried to put her hands down there, Mia hold her up and put her hands on her back.

She then kissed Jin deeply, sipping all of her saliva and sucking her tongue.

She kiss her neck, from down-up, slowly biting it. Then she makes small circles on her earlobes.

Jin can't control her moans. Just the way Mia wants to hear.

"Love...Please, make love to me, now." She begged her.

"With pleasure, love." Mia flirtatiously replied. She went down to her and do wonders to both of her petite breast.

Jin is already going crazy with all of the pleasures that Mia is giving her. She pulled her hair and keep on moaning her name.

Mia instructed her to go to bed.

"Make love to me on this chair." Jin commanded.

Mia was surprised but smiled. Her girl is becoming kinkier.

"So you want to cum for me, here?" She pointed out the chair and give her her best tantalizing eyes.

"Yes!" Jin bit her lips.

"As you wish your Highness!"

She pulled Jin's pants. And open her legs. She kissed her down there with panties on.

"You are already wet for me." She smirked.

"I am always ready for you love." Jin's voice is already hoarse.

Mia touched her with her thumb. Her hair was pulled by this lovely lady in front of her giving her full breakfast.

Slowly Mia pulled Jin's undies down. She touch her with her bare skin. She was already dripping wet, Mia doesn't want to waste any of her juice, so, she lick it.

"Ohhhhhhh. Love! That's it!" Ji moaned in pleasure.

Gently Mia move her tongue down there. Feeling the heat of her core. She loves drinking her juice because it was really a lot.

She went to her clit and touch it gently, Mia grabbed Jin's breast and play the tip of it while she's eating her.

Jin was in too much pleasure. She's already pushing her hips towards Mia.

"Please, make me cum faster love." She begged her again.

Mia didn't utter anything, she did exactly what Jin has requested. She suck and lick her clit. Making circular motion and the lick it with passion and hunger. She then slide her finger inside her while still sucking her clit.

"Ohhh, yessss! Yesss! Don't stop love, please make me cum." Jin was moaning like a maniac while moving her hips towards her.

Mia went faster and faster until she feels Jin trembled in ecstasy. She then swallowed and lick all of her juices to the last drip.

Jin pulled her hair too much that she thought she's going to lost a hundred strands because of it.

"Happy?" She asked, lifting her head and look at her.

"Very much! Now, your turn!" She smiled.

Jin fucked her on bed with the same intense passion. Jin cum more than five times and same with Mia. It was a very juicylicious morning.

Their coffee were cold already but their body is still hot as the sun outside. They're both sweating, but still want some more.

***Another update. 😘***

Xoxo

L.T ❤️