Chapter 12

Amor's POV

It's already three o'clock in the morning but Amor can't find herself to sleep.

Tears are just flowing from her eyes since she came inside. Everything just keep flashing back. She wanted to scream.

She wanted to let all of her feelings out, but she can't, she's lost for words. She was overwhelmed by a sudden appearance of all of those memories.

(Flashback!)

"You are really a low type of a girl. You are a flirt!" Mia shouted.

"What did I do wrong?" Amor said in confusion.

"You just talked to that guy. You were flirting while I am in front of you. Do you want to fuck one of them again?"

"Goodness love! He was my friend during 8th grade. We exchanged hi's and hello's. That's it!" She explained.

"Liar! Don't you dare call me love! You just want a dick, Amor! No wonder your "V" is as big as the sun!"

"You don't mean that." Amor was deeply hurt by her words.

"Sorry, but I do Amor! Do you hear me? I do!" She shouted.

"Everytime we fuck, I always think of how many dick has been going in and out from you. I thought that you are too dirty to be called as my girl!"

Mia was speechless. Can't utter any word. She just cried in front of her.

Mia's filthy tongue never failed to hurt her. Cut her heart into smaller pieces, but she can't let go of her. She loves her more than her life. They are living together for almost a year. And her insults has become too common for her. She will just cry it out for a night, and get over it in the morning.

A sorry from Mia is enough for Amor to forget everything and move on. She never ever thought that she could love someone like this. So selfless. So true!

But still, Mia left her, because of her past. The main reason of all their fights and misunderstandings.

Mia can't forget that she was involved with men. And Mia thought that she's just an average person compared to her exes.

(Another flashback!)
....

"I really hate stupid person, Amor." Mia told her when she find it hard to understand what Mia has been telling her.

"Sorry if I am too average for you." Amor's insecurities are being pushed again.

"There you go again with you self-pity Amor. I just want a person with substance, I want you to be witty. It's not that hard." Annoyance is visible on Mia's face.

Amor just shut her mouth. She knows that talking back is useless. She will just annoy Mia more.

She sometimes asked herself why is she's being treated by the love of her life like this?

"If I didn't have a history with men, maybe she will treat me better."  Amor answered her own question by justifying Mia's action.

Amor always do the self-blame game. She blamed and pitied herself for having too much flaws.

Mia loves her. She can feel it. That's why she is trying her best to keep her, no matter how painful it is.

Mia can't accept her past, but Amor can feel that she loves her. She vowed to herself that she won't leave Mia during her worst attitude, she will try to help her to accept her past. She loves her girl so much, she can't afford to lose her.

She will accept all of the dreadful words from Mia just to keep her.

Mia is not always like this. She is the most loving person you could every have in your life.

God-fearing, thoughtful, sweet, funny, generous. All of those wonderful qualities. She only have that one flaw. When she's angry, she can't control it and her mouth is like a firing blade. When she blows it, you'll surely be in tremendous pain.

Amor just took it all in, for the the love of her life.

Then...

Mia left her.

Because of the same reason; she was a bisexual.

Mia considered her a bi, even if she doesn't want to involve herself with men anymore because she finally found her true self with her.

Amor accepted it. She thought she can keep her through it. But as what everybody says. You can't keep someone who doesn't want to be kept.

Amor helped herself to forget during those time of mourning for her dead heart. She poured all her tears and pick up the broken pieces of her.

She's actually doing great.

Until now...

Mia appeared again, and shattered her world.

When she told Mia to not appear in front of her again, she's not lying. She really doesn't want to see her again. She is becoming vulnerable each day and it is not good for her.

She can't go back. No matter how much she wants it. She just can't. Having Mia back in her life will not only hurt her, but will hurt Mia more at the end. She can't do that to her. She can't hurt Mia intentionally.

Amor slept with so much tears in her eyes and a bleeding heart to match with.

***Heyyyy! Another update again. I hope you've read this far. I will try to finish this story this month or within first two weeks of June.***

Thoughts to ponder:

No matter how badly someone treats you, don't be like them!

Remember who you are. Keep that loving and kind heart of yours. ❤️

Xoxo!

L.T ❤️