Halloween Town

I opened my eyes. We were surrounded by mist, just like my dream!

But this time, it was different. I felt something heavy in my hand and looked down. It was a gigantic black sword! It had a glowing orange pumpkin on the top of the handle with a sinister smile.

"Woah. Spark. You look completely different!" I heard Alyson exclaim. I glanced at her, confused. "Why?" I asked.

"You just look more like your mother." I glanced at Alyson. "You look different too!" I argued. She shrugged. "Yeah, well, this is what I used to look like." She said with a shrug.

"Let's be careful." I heard Samantha growl. She was in full werewolf form! "This is what I used to look like, it's been so long!" She said happily.

I had an odd feeling in my stomach. My vision was coming true! I felt with my hand and saw a weird liquid. "Ah!" I yelled. I collapsed to the ground.

My side was burning. "What happened?" Alyson asked me. I shrugged. I heard a growl and something appeared above my face.

It was another demon thing, with piercing red eyes. It looked like a cross between a wolf and a lion. It had the face of a wolf but the mane of a lion. It wasn't solid, it appeared to be made of whisps.

It lunged for my face. I raised my sword and fought it, forcing myself to stand. I kept fighting with it. I tackled it, and no matter how it looked, it was solid!

I swung my sword at its throat and it howled in fury. Its claws raked my side. I cried in pain, fearing for my stitches. I took one last swing and its head came off. Black liquid trailed out of it.

I sprung back and rounded on Samantha and Alyson. "Wait...my mother? What do you mean?" I asked, curiously.

"No time to talk, let's run!" Alyson said. "I can't. I need the thread." I said, clutching my side. "Wait a minute!" I said.

I visualized the thread and needle in my hand, it appeared! Samantha walked forward and stood next to me. (She still stood on two legs). She carefully stitched me up and helped me walk forward.

"Where are we?" I asked Samantha. She shrugged. "I haven't been here in forever. I don't know." I sighed. Looking up, I saw a circle of trees.

My dream! "Walk forward. I've been here before." I said quietly. They both looked at me, Samantha in worried curiosity, and Alyson in awe.

We kept walking and I waited for the woman to come, hoping that she would. We kept walking straight. All of a sudden, my vision went black around the edges.

I jumped back, stumbling. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Alyson asked. "I...I think so. It was so weird." Alyson rounded on me and looked into her eyes.

"They're glassing over! We have to do something!" Alyson yelled. She picked me up and began to run forward. Everything faded from view.

"No! You won't touch her!" I opened my eyes, confused. What was going on!?

"I have to. To help her. You just don't understand." I heard a female voice say. I tried to sit up. "Let...let her help!"
I managed to say.

The black hooded figure came closer. "Touch her, you die!" Alyson snarled. "S...Sally!" I yelled, struggling to remember her name.

She froze, and came closer to me. I saw Alyson swing her sword and I forced my self up to block it. She sliced off my wrist!

I expected pain, but felt nothing, just the familiar numbness. "You idiot!"
Samantha yelled at Alyson. Alyson turned white and didn't say anything.