The Traitor Shows Their Colors

We walked into the center of Halloween Town, looking around every single turn for enemies. "Here! We need to go to your tower, Jack! We'll be safe there." Jane said.

We all ran towards the door and up the steps. We entered my father's study and I saw some weird things lying around. I heard the door slam shut and jumped.

Suddenly a huge looming shape was over me! I jumped and turned around to see none other than Oogie Boogie. "Oogie!" I snarled, gripping my sword tightly.

"Where did you come from?" I asked, looking around. Jane was nowhere to be seen, and neither was my father!

"It's just me and you, Cate." He grinned, his sacky flesh spreading wide.  "That's not my name!" I snapped. "Oh, don't be silly, Cate! I did create you after all!" He laughed a deep, hearty laugh.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. "Why, I want you to come home, of course! I'm getting ready to rule the silly human realm and take back what is rightfully mine after your father tore me apart!" He grinned, his little point on the top of his head nodded in agreement.

"Never!" I snarled. "Well, it looks like we have to do this the hard way." He snarled, eye holes narrowing. "Oh, boys!" He called before laughing heartily.

Two boys and a girl appeared in front of me. They had climbed in through the window! "I'm Lock! I'm Shock! And I'm Barrel!" They all laughed. The launched to attack me. I swung with my sword, fending them off.

I felt someone beside me and turned. I saw a black sword that looked like a gothic cross mixed with a key. It had a pumpkin head hanging off of it and my father's head in the center.

"Get back!" I heard a female voice yell. A woman in a black cloak was beside me. "A keyblade..." Oogie trailed off.

I looked on confusedly. "Get back! Or this goes in your chest." She snarled, pointing it at all of Oogie's kids.

On the opposite side with Oogie's boys, Jane appeared in her werewolf form, seemingly out of nowhere. She looked the same except she was part green. "You're the traitor!" I yelled. She grinned at me viciously.

"You planned the attack on my mother and set us up." I said, realizing. I gripped my sword and jumped to strike her. She dodged and sliced me. I landed clumsily on the ground, some of my stitches severed.

I got back up and held my sword. The other woman launched forward with the keyblade, slicing Jane's side open. She howled with rage and attacked the hooded woman.

I turned to Oogie's boys where one of them was trying to stab me with a pitchfork! "I'm not a monster..." I trailed off. Samantha and I used to watch old human horror movies when I was a little kid. Samantha....

"Where is she!?" I roared, turning to Oogie. "Oh, that useless mutt? Don't worry about her." He laughed. "You better not hurt her!" I yelled.

I aimed my sword at him and launched it. It went directly through his (would be if he had them) shoulder. He growled angrily and threw the sword to the side. Some bugs flew out of his wound.

"Not going to beat me that easily!" He laughed. He quickly sewed up the spot as Shock knocked me over. Where was my father?

The hooded figure was trying to keep Jane at bay. "Hey, meatbreath! Lookie lookie!" I yelled. I held up a stick I found on my father's desk.

"Oh don't insult me." She growled, rounding on me. I had no weapon! The hooded woman ran up to me. "We need to run. There's no way we can defeat all of them! We need a distraction!" She said quickly. Jane chased me over to where my sword was thrown.

Oogie was leaning against the door frame, seemingly bored. I picked up my sword and looked around. My father had some chemicals in test tubes, but that wasn't enough....

"I have a plan! See those Christmas lights on the electric chair?" The hooded woman asked me. I nodded, keeping one of Oogie's boys at bay. The woman and I were now back to back.

"We need to spill the chemicals on the floor, and I can put the lights on the ground and cause an electric surge. Then, as they are all getting shocked, we jump out the window. Got it?" I nodded.

"Go!" She yelled. I sprung over Oogie's kids clumsily and onto my father's desk. I spilled all of the test tubes on the floor and moved to the ones on the bookcase.

The hooded woman waited until all the liquid was spilled. When I was finished and next to the window, she ran towards me and aimed her key at the chair.

She produced a thunderbolt and the entire chair came to life. "Grab my hand!" She yelled. We jumped out the window and I closed my eyes as we hit the pavement.

"Hey! Spark? Spark?" I heard someone ask. I opened my eyes. My stitches were redone! I was sitting in a weird black, square shaped car.

"How did I get here? Who are you?" I asked the hooded figure. She pulled off the hood to reveal my mother! "What...." "I had some friends rescue me a while back and gave me the keyblade before they left. Oogie had me locked in his chamber, and when the coast was clear, I escaped, by calling the keyblade." She said.

"Where's dad?" I asked concerned. "I'm not really sure. I think we need to run by Oogie's lair while he should still be out and rescue everyone there before heading to the human world."

We rushed over to Oogie's lair in the square car and jumped out. The top floor was dark wood everywhere and there weren't any lights.

"There's a chute over here." Sally whispered. I went in after her and yelled as we went down. It was very steep!

We hit the floor and looked around. There was a circular table in the middle of the floor. It was all made of stone.

Off to one side was a spider looking 8 ball with several blades and lasers.

"Spark?" I heard someone call. I turned, expecting to see my father or Samantha, but what I saw surprised me.