What

"Trust Jack." I heard a female voice say. I had a vision to a woman wearing a black hood. She looked frantic. I snapped out of it. "Hey." I said. "How's my little rag doll doing?" Jack asked curiously.

"I'm okay. I've been having bad visions." I said quietly. "Alright boys, thank you. Now it's time for you to leave." Jack said. "We don't want to!" They complained.

Without warning, Jack stretched his mouth into a wide smile and a ferocious roar came out. They ran away and Jack turned back to me.

"Sorry about that. Please go on!" He smiled. "Alyson mentioned the name "Boogie..?" I asked. Jack's face changed completely. "He visited me in the wardrobe and said he was my father. He called me Cate?" I asked.

Jack stayed silent for a moment. "That fiend!" He yelled. I had never seen Jack look mad. "We need to hide you. Again." He said. "What did he mean? Why did he call me Cate?" I asked.

Jack sighed. "I will only tell you in person. Oogie has escaped. His guards are blocking all entrances to Halloween Town! Be careful. They can't get into the human realm...not yet at least." He warned me.

"Okay. What do we need to do?" I asked, worried. "We need to hide you somewhere. Preferably in Halloween Town." I nodded. "Okay...but all entrances and exits are blocked." I said quickly.

"I'll have the Doctor look into that." Jack said. "I have to go now, but I love you, Spark. I'll talk to you sometime. Be safe. And always watch around you." The mirror faded and went back to normal.

I sighed and began stitching. After I was done, I looked at my work. My mouth now could move up and down. I smiled and grabbed the thread.

I walked back downstairs and quietly handed the thread to Samantha, who was on the couch.

I said nothing as I went back upstairs. I took a shower and went to sleep.