Facts About The Nightmare Before Christmas

Hey, guys! Here's some interesting facts about The Nightmare Before Christmas!

So, everyone in NBC (Nightmare Before Christmas) is dead. (Or this is a popular theory that makes sense)

🔹Jack Skellington: he was either burned to death or electrocuted. Many people say burned to death but I say possibly electrocuted. Why else would he randomly have an electric chair to wrap Christmas lights around?

🔹Oogie Boogie: he was skinned and left in the ground, hints why he is made of bugs.

🔹 Sister Hazel: I think that she was tried and found guilty of being a witch in possibly The Salem Witch Trials. When Sally goes to get nightshade, sister Hazel, a witch, her grave is there.

🔹Sally: dismemberment, that's why she can fall apart and come back together again.

🔹The Doctor: He was poisoned with nightshade, possibly by Sally. That's why he only falls asleep and gets a headache.

🔹Shock: She, unfortunately, killed herself. That's supposedly why her lips are purple. She also dresses like a witch, so she could've been killed?

🔹Lock: he was frozen, that's why he is pale and his lips are blue. And maybe his name is Lock because his face is locked in a permanent smile? And he wears a devil costume, the opposite of how he died.

🔹Barrel: He drowned. The lips, supposedly, turn green and your hair looks like seaweed.

🔹Zero: he was electrocuted. That's why his nose is a lightbulb and he's made of smoke.

🔹Mayor: he's bipolar, so he could've possibly killed himself? That's why his neck breaks when he changes emotions..?

🔴Mr. Hyde is the name of the guy that has two smaller versions of himself hidden in his hat. It's a nod to the famous musical/book Jekyll and Hyde.

These all seem gruesome and scary, but they were given a chance to live in Halloween Town. Tim Burton is a very dark and twisted guy, but he left some hope at the end of NBC.

No matter how any of the characters died, they got to live in a town forever and Jack Skellington even finds true love!