Chapter 5

Above is a screenshot of Midoriya's Vigilante Costume. (Not my art, all credit goes to artist. Check out their Tik Tok!(_b3lle_) He also has a voice modifier in his mask, and pretend he has his wings, horns, halo, and tail.

EDIT: I just re-wrote this chapter, cuz i'm too lazy to do the entire book

Andalsobigboytimeskip(like7years)

    Seven years. That's how long I've been the  vigilante Loki. It was tiring work, but essential.

    I woke up to the usual sounds of lonesome birds cooing on the power lines next to my window.  'Another day, just like the ones before' .  After debating with myself on the meaning of life for a solid eight minutes I finally drag myself out of bed and start getting ready.

    Once I finished showering and struggling to comb my hair (It still looked like a rat's nest but at least it was presentable) I got dressed and headed downstairs. 'Better start making breakfast for Eri' I decided to make french toast, and I was halfway done when I heard little feet going down the stairs.

    "Good morning Eri!" I called up the stairs. A sleepy "Mornin' Izu" is all I got in response.

I heard a few tired stomps as she reaches the bottom of the stairs, but her face immediately regained her usual bouncy-ness (I don't know if this is an actual trait but it somehow fits her?) once she sees the french toast. 

"Your breakfast is served" I said in a funny accent, making Eri giggle. I checked my watch, seven thirty, 'that gives me plenty time to get to school

"Remember to finish your online classes! And don't answer the door to anyone, including me!" I say as I walk out of the door. "Alright Izu!" I heard Eri's voice call out to me.

    As soon as I'm out the door I put my facade up. 'Another day of pretending I'm a weak, defenseless Deku' I wish I could fight back, I really do, but it would make me suspicious.

    I soon reach my classroom, only to be shouted at. "YOU USELESS DEKU!" Bakugou yells at me. "W-what K-kacchan?" I say in my 'scaredy cat' voice. "I HEARD YOU WERE LOOKING DOWN ON ME!" "W-what? I d-don't know w-what y-you mean" I stammer.

    "YEAH! WELL IF I HEAR IT AGAIN YOU'RE DEAD! GOT THAT!" Screams the angry Pomeranian. "Y-yes Kacchan" I reply.

     "Alright, everybody settle down" The teacher announces, not bothering to scold Bakugou.

    After that everything goes smoothly, but I can't ever be too lucky.

    I'm just walking out of the school building when Bakugou and his lackeys surround me. "We heard you talking bad about us, you quirkless loser." (He can hide his wings and tail) "I-I would n-never" I say lamely.

Not a good move.

I'mbackpeoplelinelinelinelinelineline

    After they're done with me I slowly get up, feeling around for injuries. I'm so used to the treatment that I can barely feel it. I push my dislocated shoulder back into position and head home. (Their home is in the undergrounds btw)

    Unlocking the door I let myself in. "Hey Eri! You ready?" I shout. I hear an enthusiastic "Yeah!" In response.

    We eventually reach the soup kitchen I start making some soup and handing it out to the people there.

    "Akatani! I assume you're helping out today." "Yes Grandmother Akemi, would you like some soup?" I asked "Oh such manners, and some soup would be lovely", she replies.

He'sapreciousbeanbutnowtimeskip.itsvigilantetimenow

    Once we get home I tuck Eri in and put on my vigilante costume.

'Time to kick butt and annoy heroes'

Aizawa POV

    I just finished tying some thugs up when I hear a scream. 'I need more coffee' , I think as I make my way over.

    When I get there I scan the area to find my job has already been taken care of.

     "Well how do you do Shouta?" I hear an annoying yet somehow familiar voice announce. 

"How do you know my name?" I respond in my usual monotone voice, hoping I don't give away my true emotions. 

"Always straight to the point, aren't we Eraserhead.? I guess that is one of the things I've always admired about you." He says it emotionlessly, not helping me get a better read on him. The statement comes out with something that sounds suspiciously like sincerity, but by the way he is leaning off the side of the building with that i'm-usually-sarcastic-but-not-in-an-arrogant-way aura says otherwise.

    "We're gonna catch you eventually, why not turn yourself in?" I'm guessing that he is some kind of villain/vigilante. "I've been a vigilante (called it) for seven years and you still haven't caught me, I'll take my chances" He replies somewhat cockily, knowing everything he says is true. 

    "Hmph" I sigh. 'seven years is a long time to be a vigilante' 

    "Well I have to get going, so consider me not catching you a favor for helping me with my job, but next time we meet I wouldn't be so..... visible"

     A small "Duly noted" is all I get in response. "Well, until next time Shouta" He tells me dramatically. "Same to you, ...?" I can practically feel him smirking through his mask.

"Loki."