Chapter 4

I open my eyes to find a grey room with minimal furniture, other than the bed I was sitting on. The everything comes back to me.

'Wait... All of that was real?' Sure enough, all of my extra appendages are still in place.

I take a little more time to deduct my surroundings and come to the conclusion I'm in a pro heroes house. 'Well, I better get going, if I stay here they'll probably bring me back to.... His house.

I try to feel out the muscles in my wings and tail, which is surprisingly easy. Once I feel comfortable with them I start looking for ways to escape. 'If I went out the door someone will see me, but the window...'

With mind made up I slowly crawl out of the bed and make my way to the window. 'Welp, that's a bigger drop than I expected. Meh I got wings anyway' I think before throwing myself out the window. (Ya yeet)

I use my wings to glide safely to the ground. 'Now, where do I go? I did not think this through' Eventually I found an abandoned warehouse that looked as if it could work as a shelter for a little while.

I settled down with my backpack on one of the rooms, eating an apple to satisfy my hunger. It had been a long day after all.

'Guess this is my life now' I thought. And in all honesty, I couldn't be happier.

Aizawa POV

"He's.... dead?" Hizashi asks.

"I'm afraid so." Recovery Girl answers. "There were multiple signs of bullying and abuse. Besides that, he was clearly malnourished and based on what was in his bag, he was trying to run away."

"....." None of us talk for awhile, until I speak up. "We're going to have to report this to the police." My voice failing to hide my many emotions. "Well, we better get going then" My husband responds. (Yes EraserMic deal with it)

Namemeplease(Andyesthisisatimeskip)

"So a green haired boy, with signs of abuse, bullying, and malnourishment. Well I can't find anyone who matches that description. Sorry" Said Officer Takeru.

"Not your fault, we should be heading back now though" Zashi replies. We stand up and make our way outside

"You couldn't have done anything better. He had a 2% chance of survival." He reminds me on our way to the parking lot. "I know... But still, if just got there a little sooner-" "Don't talk like that Shou, you did what you could"

Soon enough we reach the car. 'I need an extra large coffee'

Hiiii!! I finally updated! Thanks for reading my book, it's what motivated me to write this chapter. Hope you like it!

-𝕋𝕠𝕩𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪