" Julia did you see that you are asking me to respect this person. Look how quirky she is. Damn bitch. "

I clenched my fist. Do you know how unpleasant it feels when you came for your friends even at sleep hours and you're wronged for your actions?

" Grena, mind your language." Her friend said.

" It's okay. It's not the first time I am being called that."

It's okay, will they believe me? only I know who much okay was I from inside. I was very much fine that I can't feel anything at all.

Having relation with Matthew. I have encountered numberless admirers of his who mistook me for his girlfriend, lover or I don't know what should I add more. When I knew that relationship was just a burden in his eyes.

Well, they weren't exactly to be blamed for the misconception. The adoration I received from Matthew has also given me the idea that he has something for me. And I was floating on the clouds planning for a confession.

But then I realised his attitude has been like that to any girls. It was nothing special for him to be sweet to girls, but it was very special for me.

For some unknown reason, Matthew was very clingy like a monkey of a zoo towards me. Having received unusual attention and affection from Matthew I was often assaulted by girls. Just thinking about those fight made me want to puke.

" What's your relation with Young Master?"

What's your relation? I don't know how many time should I answered? Everywhere I go people will want a clarification out of me between Matthew and me. There is always a question mark in Matthews and my relationship. Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to explain the things that you're trying to understand?

" Nothing much, but just a friend."

" Friends???" Both of them raised their brows. Their expression somewhat gets into my nerves.

They looked more interested in my business rather than focusing on themselves. And yet their eyes failed to suppress the astonishing reaction. Is it so hard to believe that we are friends?

" Oh, so you're just friend. Nothing else."

" Do you anticipate the relation to be something based on your expectation? Sorry to disappoint you that it is nothing that you're imagining."

" Eh... I am sorry if I offended you, I am not meaning to say that."

It's exhausting to tolerate people acting nicely in front of you when you realised there was no sincerity in their words. I don't need any casualties, I am sick of lies comforting me. I just need an honest apology without sugar-coating words.

I am tired, I wanna rest. I want to lie on the fresh grass of spring, where the sunlight will warm my body and then enjoying the bliss I wanna sleep forever among the clouds.

Both of the young maids shriek back and walked away as if something dangerous was gesturing into their eyes that they flee away. Positioning my eyes I noticed it was Mr Mayer who was walking out from the room. His eyes were shining blue with not something soothing, with something stressful dilated into his pupil. I was leaning my back to the wall, and hence I just observe the exhaustion over his face.