"I don't care what you do to her Herb. My answer is still NO" He said tightly, his gut clenching.

There was silence from the other side of the phone before Logan heard a dark chuckle.

"Is that so Watson?" Herbert asked, his eyes focused on the petite figure that kept fighting in the grip of two of his members, the same two who brought her here. She is a fighter, Herbert could tell.

"Yes" Logan muttered. Natasha was sitting beside Herb, trying to listen to the conversation.

"Ahhh, then you don't mind if we keep her right? She got nice tits. Boys will have fun tonight" Herbert said, his eyes running down her body. A shudder ran down Karolia's spine and she screamed when Herb's hand caressed her neck which kept moving down slowly, inch by inch. She wanted to slap the man's hand away and cover herself, but both her hands are in those men's hold and she isn't strong enough. Logan stood up from the couch hearing Lia's scream. His hands tremble terribly, craving to punch his nose and break all his bones.

"If you dare to touch a single hair in her body, Herbert" Logan threatened him angrily. "Then I'll destroy you, worse than how I destroyed the business"

"Geez, touched a soft spot huh, Watson" Herbert George laughed. He had some doubts when his boys brought Karolia, but now he's sure. This girl is perfect to ensnare him.

"What do you want?" Logan growled, running his hand through his gelled hair.

"You know what I want. Your sign is worth 2 billion, Watson." Herbert said again.

"I promise, this is the last time I'm involving you Watson" Herbert swore. "That's least you could do for your past action"

"I stopped what I started Herbert," Logan gritted angrily, his fist clenched.

"That took me down as well, Watson," Herbert shouted back. He thought he could manage by himself, but he couldn't reach the same height that Logan took them to, and ever since Logan left, he craved that power and respect.

Logan squeezed his eyes close, frustration and helplessness seeping through his entire body. He knows what Herbert is capable of. Last time when he declined his offer, he didn't have anything to fear. But now, life is in danger because of him.

"Fine, I'll bring the documents," Logan declared. "Come to my office now" Herbert laughed loudly that irked Logan.

"Now Watson, how about we play a game?" Logan's heart again raced. This isn't good. He thought.

"What are you implying?"

"I will tell you the place, but later. I want you to experience the angst I felt when I begged you. So keep waiting for my next call" Herbert laughed again before he disconnected the call.

"F***" Logan growled loudly and hurled his phone away. It landed on the couch, almost hitting Natasha. She yelped in shock. Logan glared at the floor, his mind racing before an idea struck him.

In the meantime, Herbert ordered James to tie up Karolia in the basement and asked him to guard her till his next command. Karolia tried to stand put on the ground but failed miserably when James pulled her with a force.

She was dragged down the stairs by James, a guy with a scar while the other guy and Herbert sat in front of the television to continue the football match.

Karolia's screams were muffled as a cloth was stuffed inside her mouth. James forced her to sit on a wooden chair and tied her wrist together with a rope. James squirmed, the urge to go to the washroom increasing. He has been holding himself for a long time and now he doesn't think he can hold it anymore. Planning to continue with his work later, he quickly dropped all the items from his pocket on the wooden table that was pushed against the wall and entered the washroom that was on the opposite side of the room.