16. Did he just...?

"What the hell are you doing in my room" I heard his gravelly voice first before he towered over me. The fear in me escalates, making my pulse quicken. Oh shit!

I didn't dare to open my mouth, in case I blabber out the truth. I fisted the hem of my T-shirt. My eyes were wide as saucers, my heart beating in my throat.

Upon my silence, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to his bare chest. I've learned Logan likes to be shirtless most of the time when he's in his room and of course, fate LOVE to throw me in these situations. My eyes started to burn up a little.

"Lia, answer me" he chides me, his grip tightened on my arm.

I looked down at the floor, my eyes straight away welled up with tears. I don't know why the hell I'm crying!? Maybe it's because I knew this was a mistake but still went along or maybe it's the feeling of being caught red-handed or the fact that everyone here will come to know I sneaked into Logan Watson's room at the middle of the night.

He lifts my chin with his two fingers connecting our eyes. His eyes shined with anger but it immediately softened as tears started to leak from my eyes. Here we go

What will I say to him? How will I justify my actions? Were the only thoughts running through my head.

"Why are you crying?" He asked in a strained voice. Hearing his voice made me cry harder, sobbing in between. His grip slackened and I immediately pull back my hand.

"Look at me" his large hands cupped my face forcing me to look into his eyes. My vision was blurry, his figure swaying.

"I-I" My voice breaks off in middle, sniffling. What is wrong with me?

"Come here," he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and guided me to his bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed and Logan sat in front of me on his knees, again cupping my face in his hands.

"Stop crying, love" he ordered softly. I nodded my head timidly, wiping my tears with my hands. I took deep breaths, controlling my shaking figure and trembling heart. He'll hate me more now! Who wants to keep a thief in their house? I mean, I was just planning to borrow the picture for thirty seconds, but still...

"Now look at me" I slowly brought my eyes to his face. I sniffle loudly.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I d-didn't mean to wake y-you up" I mumbled softly. All I wanted was to take the photo from the shelf and give it to an annoying best friend whom I gonna kill if I survive this!

"Why are you here?" he asked me again.

"I'm s-scared" I hiccupped instead. I'm scared of what he'll do next! I'm freaking scared of what Natasha and Patrick will think of me now, what if Grecia comes to know? She will also hate me.

"Did you have nightmares again?" He asked, wiping the remnants of tears with his thumb. My mouth opened in surprise, not knowing what to say. Nightmares?

"Is that why you came to my room?" He asked softly. He thought I'm scared because I had a nightmare! I weighed his question in my mind. Telling the truth that I came to steal, no borrow a photo, or telling the lie that I had a nightmare is a better option? I nodded my head in reply, not knowing the depth I'm committing. But sometimes it's okay to lie if you want to survive!

He exhales heavily before leaning forward to press a quick kiss on my forehead. My heart skipped a beat and closed my eyes, relishing the moment.

"Is your friend with Patrick?" That's when I remembered about Scarlet. I bet she ran away as soon as Logan woke up. Good for her