Forever / Bakugou

We woke up the next morning snuggled closely together. Thinking I might've missed out on moments like these hurts now. I was so stupid, but I'm going to make up for it. This is what I want forever.

I'll have some kind of purpose, but I'm still figuring out exactly what.

For now, all I need is him.

We go out into my kitchen to eat breakfast. I lazily hoist myself onto the marble counter top. What do you want to eat?

Whatever you want.

That's not an answer, Shitty Hair.

Yes it is, and my hairs down anyway.

Hm, fine, pretty hair.

Hell yeah.

I want pancakes.

The red head struts over to the cabinet and showingly picks out the box of baking flower.

He's such a dork, but he's my dork.

-

We spend most of the day lying around in my room. At some point he gets up to leave and I give an unpleased grunt.

He just pats my shoulder as if to say, 'I'll be right back'.

When he returns a giddy smile crosses his lips and he signs. I got you something, hold on.

Oh?

He walks out of the room momentarily, and then returns with two boxes. It's for your art!

He hands me the tablet and drawing pencil, I can't help the small smile that emerges onto my lips.

Oh my god, you're such a dork, I love you. I place them beside me, and after signing, reach up towards him.

I love you more. He responds and leans down. Kirishima's arms land beside my crossed legs, and he moves in to kiss me.

I untangle my legs and put them out straight. The red head smiles into our interlocked lips.

He gently crawls on top of me as I lie down the rest of the way.

Eijirou pulls away from the kiss, and softly places our foreheads together. He looks into my eyes for a moment, and then proceeds to tackle me into a hug. Rolling us to the other side of my bed. Now I'm on top of him.

"I l-ove you," I mutter, the vibration in my chest suggesting I actually spoke as intended.

I look down at his face for a response. His cheeks are tinged a light pink, and one of his sweet smiles is grazing his lips. He mouths the words, and I can immediately tell, unlike when he used to mumble. 'I love you too.'

He's definitely been practicing.

A/N
ANDDDD... that's a wrap! I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you all for your kind words/votes, it means so much to me and keeps me inspired to keep writing stories.

If you're upset about this ending, please don't fret! I have more MHA ship books in my plans, including a Izuocha one that will be dropping here shortly. (I will probably update this w an announcement whenever I release the first chapter.)

Once again, thank you all SO SO much. I hope everyone has a wonderful day/night. Ily.