Im Weak / Bakugou

When I woke up I felt something warm beside me, everything from the previous day flooded into my head. In that instant the 'eerie morning' turned to something I longed to hear. Instead.. all I got was silence.

"Kiri," I felt the word vibrate in my chest. I shook the male beside me, feeling my face heat once I realized where my arm was placed.

When I look to his face a shiver runs down my spine..

-

They pulled me backwards into the portal, and all I wanted to do was scream. Deku called for me, but all I could think of was you. You. You. You. Kirishima, please.

Save me.

Save me.

Then I get transported to this.. battle ground, somehow I know this is where I'll be saved. You're coming to get me... or that's what I think every time.

The battle rages on around me. I look everywhere..

nothing..

come on..

anytime now..

Then that blue haired freak walks towards me, and I want to scream out your name. I want you to help.. because.. well.. I'm terrified.. paralyzed with fear.

He disintegrates my neck, and the ground disappears below me. I fall through smoke, rubble, and then I land harshly on soil.

When I can finally will myself to turn over, I see your dead body beside me.

I scream, yell, my lungs feel like their bleeding. All of a sudden, you sit up. You look at me and say something, but I can't hear you.. it's silent. How.. how did this happen.

Kiri

Kiri

I CANT HEAR YOU!

The bed sheets are soaked with my tears almost every time I wake up from this dreams. I've gotten used to it recently, so I usually let the turns burn the insides of eyelids till I can't take it anymore.

-

You saw. You saw what happens. You know.

You know.

What am I supposed to do. I couldn't sign the whole story without a break down, and I don't trust my words enough to speak. Maybe I could write it down.. but am I ready?

I'd give anything to hear your voice just one last time.

For that matter, to hear anything.

Come on Katsuki, it's been less than a day.. man up.

But I can't, I don't want to.

Kirishima's eyelids finally flutter open, and we make eye contact. He gives me this soft, reassuring smile that makes my heart skip a beat.

I situate myself so I can sit up in the bed. Once I have both of my hands in front of me I sign. Can I have a pen and paper?

Yeah of course. Kirishima stretches after replying. Anything else?

No, that's it. I stare at him expectantly, and he raises an eyebrow.

Right now?

Please.

The red head smiles, and then moves to a sitting position. He stays there briefly before leaving the bed.

After a minute or two he comes back into the room with a notebook and pen. He hands them to me with a questioning glance.

I take them into my hand, and move to sit against the headboard. I watch as he walks back around the bed, and then sits to look at his phone.

For a few minutes I stare at the blank paper, my mind races with the numbing fears. It makes me feel weak, stupid, powerless.

Am I really going to tell him? Do I have to?

I look down to my hands, and then I realize.. they're trembling. Wow, real manly.

Then I drop the paper and pen, and throw my hands to my face. I can't. I can't.

I feel the bed move, and then a pair of hands gently pull mine away from covering my face.

Kirishima looks at me with concern. Hey, what's wrong? Is it about.. he slowly stops signing, and then just pulls me into a hug.

I've been with this idiot for one day, but I've never felt safer. My quirk was useful for safety precautions, but it also made me feel like a constant threat. With him.. oh, with him. I feel like I'm safe, protected, cared for. That's all I've ever wanted, but instead I throw everyone away. Push them away with my insecurities, when I all I've ever wanted is to feel this.

I'm in love.

A/N
Again, I apologize for the crappy uploading schedule. However, I do hope you guys are enjoying the book so far! Hope everyone is having a great day/night!!