Another Purpose / Bakugou

//One Week Later//

My mind set hasn't completely repaired by any means, but that experience definitely showed me that life is more valuable than I realized. How dare I try to leave him.

Kiri has been clingier since we got back from the hospital, probably not for a bad reason. UA gave him a month off to stay with me, which I was ultra grateful for.

It was better knowing he was going to stick around.

He did have to drop by the school one day to pick up his spare books. According to Ei, everyone was super worried about me. So worried in fact, that they thought they should send cards. Some were pretty funny though, even made me exhale air through my nose, so I'm not complaining.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of miss the Bakusquad. Might have to call them up once I'm fully recovered.

On a different note, our parents collectively decided that we could stay at my house for a little while, and maybe see if a new environment would help at all. With feeling well that is. I wasn't against the idea. Although, I would miss Kirishima's never ending hoodie supply. I guess that's means I'll have to start giving him mine.

In terms of trying to find a purpose, I decided to start getting into art again. All those side graphic design and digital drawing classes weren't supposed to be for nothing.

However, I just need anything to take my mind off reality, because music clearly isn't an option anymore.

They said I probably wasn't mentally suited for a job at the moment. Although, it may not be a bad idea to look into one in a few months. I get where their coming from.

Maybe I could design for video games or something, yeah, that sounds pretty nice.

-

I close my laptop, and look towards the empty coffee cup next to me. Then I feel two very familiar arms wrap around my waist. He leans his head into the crook of my neck and smiles. That idiot and his shitty happiness, gotta love em though.

I turn around and sign. What?

Can't I just love my boyfriend?

My face burns. Whatever.

Yay! He leans in to give me a quick kiss on the lips. We've done that quite a few times since the hospital. Probably just his way of showing me he really does love me.

Can we go for a walk? I ask. Oh yeah, we've also done that quite a few times.

Of course, whatever you want, Love.

-

You're going to be an amazing hero, you know that. I sign to him as we walk down the sidewalk.

You really think so? Something in his eyes lights up, and he looks like a little kid who got free candy.

I know you will, because it's you, Ei.

You're mine, and I love you so so much. Nobody else can have you. Kirishima almost looks like he's going to cry.

I wouldn't worry too much, I'm not looking. I raise one side of my lip in a type of smile thing.

My perfect little Kit-Kat. Kiri smiles playfully.

Your what?! A soft chuckle erupts from my lips.

He laughs, but then just hugs me. The street lamp above us illuminates us like a spotlight. It's moments like these that I need to write down.

A/N
Next chapter is the finale, I'm lowkey sobbing. Hang in there lovelies.

Sorry this one is so short, I just really didn't know where to go with it.

I'm starting to judge my writing, my chapters aren't as long as other people's and I think that's a bad thing. I'm usually proud of my stuff, so this kind of sucks. I still plan on continuing though because one day I would love to become an author.

Also, Kelp, that Kit-Kat was for you.