Call Me Yours / Bakugou

Those weeks I couldn't see you as much, I realized how much I needed my best friend.

I'd lie alone in my room each night, wondering why I felt the way I did. That was when I realized something else.

Then I couldn't help but wonder. Was that all we are, best friends? Friends don't do what I did.. I held your hand in the ambulance.

The ambulance..

Wait, where am I?

Kiri.

Kirishima?

Eijirou?!

"Wh-?" I shoot up in the hospital bed, looking from side to side before letting my gaze drop to my now empty hand. I clench and unclench it, in some weird way, wishing it wasn't empty.

Then I freeze. All the memories of earlier, or what I assume was earlier, hit me at full force. That's when I realize, it's quiet. Except a subtle dull ringing that plays consistently in my ears.

I scan the room once again, but really take in the surroundings. A window with the curtains halfway drawn, some kind of temperature control, chairs.. someone standing up from one the chairs. Red. Red hair. Kirishima.

In less than a second, two strong arms are wrapped around me.

I don't fight back. Mostly because I'm still in partial shock, but something else tells me I wanted this.

My parents are still seated, they look towards us with caring eyes. With a gaze that means more than it probably should.

When Kirishima pulls back he sits on the edge of the bed. Hey.

What the hell was that, Shitty Hair?

Not sure, impulse? I'm sorry.

Whatever, don't be.

Wait what.

Shut up.

How are you holding up?

Shitty, just like your hair.

What's with my hair today, you like it better down or something?

Maybe.

What, really?!

Shut up.

What if I said no.

I move my hands to slap his away. Then I do that.

He just smiles softly at me. Mouthing a word in response, 'Fine.'

My Mom gets up and walks beside Eijirou she says something to him. Then he turns to me and raises his hands. She wants me to tell-

My attention is taken by my parents walking out of the room, they wave goodbye. I'm brought back by a hand on the side of my arm. An type of adrenaline runs through me. Oh.

Kirishima smiles at me sheepishly, taking his hand back. -tell you that they both have to get home because of work. It's late. They just wanted to make sure you woke up.

It's late?! How long was I out?

A couple hours, Doctors gave you some kind of drug to help calm you.

Oh.

So is it.. I watch him hesitate with his movements, he doesn't want to ask.

Ask.

He swallows and continues. Is it completely silent?

More like silent with a tinge of ringing.

I'm sorry.

It's fine. You're here.

His eyes widen at my motions, and I realize what I had said. Shut up.

I didn't say anything.

Obviously, you signed it.

That's my Katsuki for you.

Your.. Katsuki?

Kirishima waves his hands around wildly, and a burning red blush plagues his cheeks. It compliments his red hair in an attractive way. He calms himself down and signs quickly. I messed up the sign.

Really now?

Yes.

Well that sucks.

I drop my hands to my lap and stare at him with a deadpan expression.

The red head leans over and shakes me gently, mouthing words in a hurried manner, 'Wait, what do you mean.'

I refuse to lift my hands from my lap, but he continues to push for any type of response.

Bakugou.

Katsuki.

Kat. Please.

Finally I give in and lift my hands from my lap. Yeah whatever, call me yours.

Yours?! What the hell is that supposed to mean Katsuki.

I need you and your stupid Shitty Hair. That's what it means.

You need me?!

Date me.

What the?! Where is this coming from?

My heart. Yes or no.

Yes.

Good.

Kirishima's eyes were wider than ever, a blush burning ever so brightly on his face. I could feel mine burning with a more subtle vengeance. I figured out my feelings for the idiot sometime over these past couple weeks. It explains everything. Of course I liked him, I always have.

The red head reaches down and tries to pinch himself, looking back to me when something doesn't change. I'm not dreaming.

Correct.

A smirk creeped onto my face. It's true. You're The one I'm going to need, but more importantly you're the one I want.

A/N
OK OK HEAR ME OUT BEFORE ROASTING ME. I FEEL LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE WOULD MAKE BAKUGOU REALIZE HOW VULNERABLE HE CAN BE, AND THAT SHOWING EMOTION/HAVING KIRISHIMA WOULD BE GOOD FOR HIM. INSTEAD OF HAVING TO HIDE HIS FEELINGS. THERE NOT GOING TO GO STRAIGHT INTO MAKING OUT SO PLEASE JUST HANG IN THERE. IDEK OK. THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.