CHAPTER 4: FIRST DAY FIRST MEETINGS

Aashna's POV:
I could see Neil's phone ring many times but he didn't bother to pick it up. While eating dinner I asked "who's is it?" And he looked at me as he took a bite from his pizza and said

"uhh its from no one, would be those credit card or loan givers".

But why would they call constantly. Neil, you are so bad at lying

"umm, I think it would be something urgent that's why they are calling you again and again, pick up the call" I said.

He went aside and picked up the call, I didn't try to eavesdrop, so I continued eating my pizza, he came out of the room and by the look on his face I knew who it was. He without even uttering a word, just continued eating his pizza.

Did I do something wrong? Why did I force him to pick a call he didn't wanted to?

I held his hand and gave him a reassuring look. He looked at me with a weak smile. I decided not to bother him with this issue and give him the space he needed. After finishing dinner we decided to compare our schedule! 

Our schedule was hectic yet everything seemed exciting about it.

Days past quite soon, we did shopping for our new lives and for our room as well, tomorrow was my last few hours at my home and then the very same day, my new journey would begin.

I woke up fresh and felt alive. I was happy, I got ready as all my stuff was packed, I decided to wear this:

We sat in the car and drove away to my new high school: SPRINGFIELD HIGH, located a great place, with a view and private access (to the students) of the beach

We were stopped at the gate, the guards helped us take out our luggage and we were told that from this gate, we will be entering alone.

I gave a tight hug to my mom and so did Neil. I knew I don't have to be so emotional, I know I can ace this.

She just gave us one last tip of advice "listen dear, you will meet many people here, who will stoop low and humiliate you, just remember, past always teaches a lesson and be sure to raise your voice to what you don't feel right" she gave one last smile and we waved off as she took the car back.

The guards guided us to our dorm room and trust me it was like a villa, a living room, a kitchen and a study room, plus the balcony with the view of the beach. We explored it, it was completely to ourselves and I loved it. We started setting up the dorm.

Sanket's POV:
"yes you all, I am coming down, stop shouting" I yelled from my room and picked up my bag

Soon, i tried to pass my time listening to some music, finally i am gonna be away from them for 5 years. I was happy, i could start my life afresh here.

Thankfully our car was stopped at the gates by the guards and i was so happy, i took my luggage out and hugged Divya, because she was a better person compared to others sitting in the car.