Chapters 18

Flashback talking to Kise before he starting going out with Aomine

It was the day when Kuroko was still alive and well before getting worse

------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

The day it was Kise finally turn taking care of Kuroko when he finally had a free time mode like a model shift has been switch to someone else.

It was silence at the first

Kuroko who saw this spoke first and yes he was resting on his back against the bed like sitting also reading book...

" How was your recently spending fine together with Aomine? "

Kise shook up at the sudden question

" Heh? " A bit confused was written on Kise' expressions

Back to a few weeks ago

It was the day before Aomine and Kise got together

' Darn it! ' A sounds of bam can be hear to a wall, poor the wall. It was So mine of course.

' Aominecchi....clam down. ' Kise were trying give a comfortable atmosphere by patting his back and stare at him with sadding expression.

' How can I calm when I didn't even know about Tetsu's condition not to mention when I just found out and unable to help him!? It's frustrate me! Otherwise I won't be calling my self as his best friend anymore! ' Someone finally burst out his feeling and had a tear dropping while covering his eyes with his big hands try holding not showing all

' I know Aominecchi, we are all do. That's why we must stay strong so we can help him together. We are friends, aren't we? A friend's that will never be a part. '

That words from Kise did actually give Aomine calm him down as he took a deep breath and release.

Aomine look up at the sky saw a bright light lifting up from the rain which his eyes did covering with his big palm hands.

Once both of them are calm down
Aomine turn his head towards Kise and smile a little bit " Thank you, Kise. No one has able to calm me down beside you. So..... if you didn't mind having me stay by your side for the rest of your life. "

Aomine scratch his head a bit shy while his head and eyes prevent turn to look at him and pout little.

Kise softly gasp quickly run to hugging him and gladly accept him with a big smile " Of course and yes! "

An hour later after kissing both of them went to their destination place to make out of love of course~ Te-he

Back to present

" That's how we begun start dating and visit you after calm him down. "

Kuroko chuckle " To think Aomine-kun is such a romantic. I can see the future both you will living in happiness together. I give you my bless. "

Kise feeling touch and holding his desire obsession hugging Kurokocchi before of Kuroko's conditions " Thank you Kurokocchi! I hope you get well and we can always hang out! We'll be waiting for you. "

Kise's visiting hour over because he had to go to his work place with bumming sparkling around his aura. The mood has been lifting. The model job has been smoothing went all well.

And on the weekend kise and aomine always had a time together dating at the same visit their best friend, Kuroko