Chapters 9

Preview

Hello, Tetsuya. How was your slept? ”

~°~°~°~°~°~

“ Uncle.. ” Kuroko feeling dry in his throats, keep cough as his uncle frown seeing his nephew in the worse state and sigh quickly give a water that was nearby Kuroko on the table to Tetsuya

“ Uncle.. I'm not burden to you right...? ” Kuroko trying finding his voice and speaking for asked a question that he's been concern for a while.

“ Tetsuya. You are not burden to us. We love you like our own son too! I don't mind take care of you just like how aunty annie doesn't mind mostly. ” Uncle Shinsuke smile at him trying to be strong in front of him.

“ Thank you, Uncle. ” Even though his eyes look so empty but the way he speaking had a little bit of happiness after hearing a truth from uncle.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Somewhere in Hospital

A tall with a light brown hair arriving at the hospital, as he took a glance at the building of hospital that was writing the name is Midorima Hospital. The famous with talents doctors.

A deep sigh as he went inside hospital, automatically door glass open for him. He walk in till arriving at the door. That's it a room of Kuroko Tetsuya.

At the first he hesitate getting in but a voice just told him. A familiar voice, he turning his head where the voice come from which belongs to Aunty Annie.

“ Shige-kun? Isn't that you? It's been a while since the last time we meet when Tetsuya still in middle schools. How are you now? ”

Aunty asked him a question which he replied to her with respect words.

“ I'm doing fine, Aunty. I've come visit Tetsuya on my way now. ”

“ In a case, Tetsuya must be happy when you come visit him the most! Come in! ”

Aunty opened the door revealed Tetsuya and Uncle Shinsuke are still there with chatting.

“ Tetsuya! I bought a guest for you! Guess who!? ”

Both of them turn their head at her voice in a confused like “ Eh? ”

Aunty drag someone else entering to the room which it's Ogiwara Shigeru and smile

“ Here you go! ” Aunty push towards him forwards little bit

Tetsuya blinked in a shock at the familiar figure and cough a little

“ O-ogiwara-kun...? ”

“ Y-yo, Tetsuya-kun... ”

Aunty Annie took a glance at Mr Shinsuke as if they were having a secret conversation by eye. Uncle nodding and told Tetsuya that both of them need get lunch for them.

Once both of them out, Kuroko and Ogiwara was alone just two of them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That's how two of them ended be alone after uncle and aunty left for their lunch and took a deep sigh.

Kuroko smile happy when his childhood friends finally come visit him after so many years the last time he come visit him was 4 years ago.