Chapter 15

No one's POV

After one week later,

There's a meeting gathering a lot of people at Maji Burger, guess who is it?  It's Akashi, the rest of gom with their gf and Seirin with their husband/wife.

EXTRA ( INTRODUCED )

Akashi become a Ceo and the most Impudent person.

Aomine become a policeman, can you believe? He actual pass exam to be a police when he didn't study by his self only got help by Momoi and Akashi, Midorima like a teamwork?

Murasakibara become a pastry chief, why? Because he can eat a lot of snacks or delivery a snacks.

Kise become a top famous pilot after quit being the models since it was his dreams to be pilot because he can see all over the world if he become a pilot

Aomine and Kise already become a husband and wife

Murasakibara and Himuro become a husband and wife before Aokise married.

Midorima and Takao already become one from two already married after MuraHimu

Kagami married Momoi after Midotaka the last one but too fast got a kid within a year? Why? It's bless!

Akashi unable to move on from his Tetsuya yet because he believe one day he will meet his Tetsuya.

A lot of thing can be change when time flies so fast without looking it.

Hyuuga and Riko married first after graduation and Riko had a son name, Hyuuga Tetsyuki because it's almost the same with his beloved friends, Tetsuya.

Akashi Masaomi become a soften to his son after spending time with Tetsuya. His father's Company has been passed to his son, Akashi Seijurou but this time it doesn't force him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Timeskip

By the time they are done eating their lunch, all of them gathering at basketball court that was rarely anyone use it belongs to Akashi's company actually since that place had a lot of memories with Kuroko Tetsuya during the time he was alive, back then it was middle school then high school for training champ before the winter cup.

That's how the former member of Seirin, Kaijou, Tonoū, Rakuzan, Shutoku, Ogiwara and Nijimura already at the court playing each other's team after split into two group for fair unlike the past.

It was thanks to Kuroko that gathering all people who live their basketball come here including Akashi.

“ Let's play! ” The one who play were said in unison and referenced whistled as the game practice match starting.

A/N ( Continue or not? 🤔)