Chapters 8

No one's POV

Midnight come. [ 12.35 AM ] Thursday

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Tetsuya still sleeping peacefully, sometimes he got a dreams about his grandmothers. Right, his grandmother already passed away when he still in the middle school.

Flashback

Tetsuya woke up and blinked after a a fews blinked ' Heh? Where I am? ' He asked in his though. He was supposed laying down on the bed but he find his self in the white room. He look around, his side there's a lot of tree sakura while his right a lot of autumn leaf.

Tetsuya rubbing his eyes to see if he did dreaming or illusion? Before he make his self sense it. A familiar figure come approach him slowly with a smile.

' That smile.Grandmother? ' Tetsuya running towards his grandmother's
“Grandmother! I miss you so much! When you are gonna come back here? ” Tetsuya pouting but his eyes filling with sadness.

“ Tetsuya, you cannot come back. You'll still young and had a further youth. I know you didn't want to come with your grandmother. ”

Kuroko blinked and pout feeling like getting push away from his grandmother. “ But, grandma, I want to go with you! ” He quickly tightly his grip arms around his grand mother's waist

A older women shook her head slowly unhands her grandson's from her waist and smile then patting his head gentle with love

“ You have a lot important people here. I watch how your friends, family, lover, care so much about you. Remember, you are not ready come here. ”

The older woman slowly fade away from her grandson with smile after waving him

Kuroko who staring his grandmother with sad smile, his soul slowly back to the reality.

“ Grandmother, I love you and thank you for take care of me. ” He said but the older women can hear him after disappear and gone with smile.

Looks like his grandmother can now rest in a peace.

~°~°~°~°~°~

Back to Reality

Kuroko woke up breathing, staring into the ceilings at the first then look at the clock [ 2. 00 am ] then he managed calm down.

The nurse come in, why? To give a medication of course with a water.

After Kuroko swallow the pills and drinks a water.

Someone opened the door, Kuroko was smile to see who is it.

“ Hello,Tetsuya. How was your slept? ”

                          (・∀・)

A/N ( Who was it come to see him? Try guess! )