Extra for Shipper Fans

Midotaka! ( Part II )

——————————————————

Third's POV

A soft sobbing can be heard filling in the whole room

A green sunglasses didn't believe at the first, but judge his father's words cannot be lie. His father are above superior can be considered as top of the doctor, I guess.

' Kuroko....' Midorima whisper a phantom's name, he doesn't want his former friends or still friends look like a dead pale and thin everytime they'll  meet. He'll didn't know what to do beside sobbing and try holding his tears. Until someone else's voice soften his broken heart's

“ Shin-chan..” Takao hugging his best friend, Midorima from behind after closing the door. Right their family are out so only just two of them. Takao already know it that Midorima really care about Kuroko despite having tsundere side but inside was a mother hen.

“ Shh. Just let it out. I'm right here with you, Shin-chan.. No one knew here if you're crying beside me only. ”

Takao patting Midorima's back gently until Shin-chan finally let a tears flowing coming down on their cheeks.

Once both of them are calm, Midorima wipping his tears and shrug a little bit before asked Takao

“ Takao, why are you here? I remember you said you had something to do. ”

Kazunari scratch his neck nervously
“ Kuroko say to me that you needed me, Shin-chan. That's why I'm here with you. ”

Midorima gave him a blank look
As he rubbing his forehead temples and sigh.

“ Fine. As long as you never do anything ruckus here in my house. ”

“Thank you, Shin-chan! I do my best!”

Both of them now walking to the kitchen for cooking their dinner.
Once they're done, the atmosphere were so quiet till they are done eating.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Night has come.

Midorima and Takao still alone just two of them.

It was soooooo quietly!

Takao who are unable cannot wait anymore, he made a move first.
He flipping his hands slowly under Midorima's underneath clothes which earns him a soft moans ring his earns

“ T-takao, what are you do--! Hmng!? ”
Midorima's mouth was shutting up by Takao who suddenly kissing his lips surprised but slowly responding his kiss.

~°~°~°~°~°~

You request yaoi? Sure. But I'm not good at words. Thank you for your understanding.

~•~•~•~•~• ( Warning! Yaoi! )

Midorima carrying Takao in his arms who are blushing like a girl style and throwing him at the bed.

Midorima took his shirt off and putting aside after folding their clothes along with Takao's

Midorima always clean freak after all. Am I right?

The moment both of them are completely naked.

Midorima swallows his throats feeling like he cannot breath properly and let it sigh as if it's relieved.

Midorima slowly bending down until their mouths are connected to each other and giving him with a bit affection loves in.

After kissing, Midorima slowly touching Takao's skins which earns benefit moaning Midorima's name

Midorima staring down at the naked Takao, the moment Midorima done untapping the bagged (?) his fingers hands slowly enter Takao's ass--

TIME FORWARDS!

The room are now fill with Takao's moaning. Good thing a wall can't be heard from outside.

Takao feeling so good when Midorima hitting his weakness points.

Takao want more from his Shin-chan
He grabbing the blanket in order to support his self. A breathing hard, feeling good, feeling hot.

Midorima other, he likes how his thing just comes inside Takao's
He want impregnated Takao and make him as his wife.

“ I love you, Takao... ” Midorima confession his feelings right after a few rounds do.

Takao a bit surprised when his Shin suddenly confess? He just smile and wrapping his arms around Midorima's neck.

“ I love you too, Shin-chan. ”

Both of them are smiling sweet like a blossom finally blooming!