First Date - 9

Leo P.O.V

"The answer is no!! I don't want to..", I huffed looking at the other direction. I caught the sadness in his eyes as I do so.

"Oh.. sorry I didn't mean to uhm..", he said softly and now I kind of feel bad about it, he had asked me to go on a date last Tuesday and of course I agree and here we are at the amusement park near the city. He begged me to ride some rollercoaster with him and I hate that thing, like I always imagine that thing to fly off while maneuvering sending us flying before it crash to the ground and we all d13d.

That's probably a bad ending to a story huh?

I sighed. "Can we try another thing instead of that scary thing.. like let's play the high striker over there!", I dragged him away from that rides. He eventually nodded and we went to the high striker.

"Welcome gentlemen, do you want to play the magic jack hammer?", The man asked us and we nodded.

"It's 4 dollars for 5 try and if you could get it to the top, you are free to choose your present available.", While showing us bunch of stuff, from big lollipop to fluffy bunny doll. It looks cute.

"Omg i want that bunny..", I said softly at Kiaran direction and he nodded while smirking cockily, yeah we get it he's strong he's going to win it in first try.

"Watch me!", He playfully said as i cross my arms on my chest observing him from my place. He picked up the hammer and lift it quite high before taking a deep breath and with one swing he strikes the low bar and the indicator shows that he indeed reached the very top.

He smugly look at me then winked as I chuckled softly at his childishness, he picked the bunny that I've been craving to hug since I saw it earlier.

"Oh Gosh, thank you K!", I said while pecking his cheek softly and hug the fluffy white bunny. I saw him blushes before me but he cleared his throat and try to hide it. He's playing hard to get huh?

"Eh K?", He asked and I nodded and he look at me for a second then shrugged his shoulders off acting cool, I rolled my eyes at it then look at the bunny.

Hmm what should I name her?

I silently thought as I see Kiaran wave his hand from side to side in front of me. I look at him and give him a confused look.

"Uh I thought you're mad at me..", I shook my head.

"No.. should I?", I teased him as he rub the back of his neck using the palm of his right hand.

"No of course not, I don't want you to be mad especially towards me..", he trailed off and I nodded.

"I was just thinking about what's the perfect name for this fluffy doll..", i said truthfully, I can't think of good names for it.

Should I call her Bubba? Nah they're too mainstream..

"Well while you think about it let's head to other rides and games.", We started to move to other different rides and games, we played the toss the rings into the bottle thing, we also played the dart game but not the normal one though it's using a playing cards.

It's a tricky and hard one to say the least but Kiaran seems to mastered all of these games. I mean it's in his town he probably has played it hundreds of times so it's just easy to him. He also makes a playful remarks that he is "good at shooting things" while winking at me.

That sounds like.. something.. dirty but we need to keep it non explicit for this date. Especially knowing that we're in public, that would be awkward to pop out a boner in tight jeans and in public place.

"Man, that was a blast!", He said to me as we reached his red Chevy Camaro and i silently agree with him. I'm still clutching my bunny on my chest, it's just so fluffy that I just want to hug it all the time.

"By the way, you must be hungry.. let's just eat at this diner, it's not too far away and the foods there are definitely not those cheap a$s subpar foods.", He said and with that he roared the engine and drive to this diner. He also turned on the radio and man did he loves country music now? I sighed as I heard the country melodies started to play.

He noticed it, "What you're not a fan of country?", He asked and I nodded softly. He stared at me and raise an eyebrow.

"Did you even listen to it at all?", He asked and I sighed.

"I do listen to some of them and liked them but..", I trailed off then I heard the singer using the twang thing.

"Let me guess it you listened to Maren Morris, Taylor Swift, and Kacey Musgrave and that's country you liked?", He asked and I groaned before nodding my head at him.

"Well those singers are the only good ones along with Dixie Chicks..", I said as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Nah.. there are many more good country artists too..", he said then we pulled up into the parking lot of the diner. We then enter the diner and order our foods as we sitting near the window of the diner then I got this idea.

"Hey how about we make personal playlist of each other favorite songs and you know swap it with each other to maybe try and listen each other taste in music?", I suggested and he grin and agrees with me, I couldn't help but to smile too.

It's only one date but I feel like I've known him forever...

||||||||||||||

Hi guys do you like this chapter?
Be sure to leave comments and votes in this chapter cause it honestly makes me happy...

Also prediction on whose and which songs is gonna be on Kiaran and Leo playlist?