Gayness - 4

Leo P.O.V

"Wait are you gay or something?", Aldo asked out of nowhere while I'm chewing this Fettuccine Alfredo and of course I choked on it as soon as he asked me that.

"Oh my God, are you okay?", He immediately bring me some water and I gladly accept it.

Did I make my gayness obvious?!

I took a deep breath and try not to freak out at this. "Uhm yeah I am..", i trail off softly.

He looks at me with unreadable face and am before nodded. "Oh cool..", is all he said.

"Wait are you okay with it?", I asked curiously and he nodded.

"I am..", he said and I nodded then I decided to ask him about my 'gayness'.

"Is it that obvious?", I asked him as he stop chewing on his Carbonara.

"Nah it's not I'm just observing you I guess..", he said softly and I nodded, he then continue. "Is this a date? Are you asking me to be uhm your lover?", He asked and I shake my head no, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I want every guys to be my lover.

"No it's not..", i answered shortly.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that..", he trail off softly as he stop eating and I sigh and reassures him it's all fine. Moment later we finished our dishes and Kiaran come back with the bill, Aldo insisted to pay for his meal but of course I rejected it.

"Don't worry I ask you to come with me, so my treat..", i said giving him a smile as he nodded and thanking me. I look at Kiaran as he look at me, his jaw seems tense right now I wonder why. I hand him a $50 bills and told him to keep the change as his tip, he thanked me and with that me and Aldo get up and I drove him back to his shared dorm near the college.

"Thank you for today!", He said and i nodded, he climb out of the car and I wave to him before making the way back into my apartment.

As soon as I reached my room I heard my phone buzz in my pocket and I grab it to see it's an incoming FaceTime from Ashen, my best friend.

"Hey Youuu!", I heard him exclaimed excitedly, he's all smiley as usual and of course I'm happy that he is happy.

"Hey Ash, what's up?", I grin back as he rolled his eyes at my lame question.

"Anyway how's the first day of your college?", He asked me.

I lay down on my bed then answer him. "It's fine, I made new friend.. and a hottie..", I said slyly.

"Oh really that's gr- wait what a hottie?!", He exclaimed rather loudly and I rolled my eyes at him, he literally has a boyfriend that is a model with 160k followers in Instagram.

"Fvck off you already have a boyfriend..", I said while smirking at him.

"Omg ruuudddee!", He huffs and I chuckled slightly at his reaction, moment later I heard a door being open and close.

"Hey bébé, who are you calling?", I heard Jace voice in the background as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey Jace..", I said into the phone and second later I see Jace face pop up besides Ashen and he smiles at me.

"Oh hey Leo, didn't know you would call..", don't tell Ashen about this but I secretly hate Jace and Jace secret hates me so that explains..

"I didn't.. your boyfriend called me..", i said dryly and Jace look at Ashen questioningly.

"Anyway tell me about your hottie! What's his name? His hobby? Your favorite part of him-", I cut him off right there.

"Woah, woah easy tiger it seems like he's your hottie..", I said flatly and again Jace asked him about that and again Ashen ignore him, I think they're on a bad term right now.

"So who is it?", Ashen asked seriously now.

"His name is Kiaran and I don't much about him.. yet. He's 20 and he plays a lot of sports or so that what he said to the crowd today..", I waited for him to scream and he did.

"Oh God are you serious? Someone about to get it good huh?", I rolled my eyes at his goofiness.

"No.. i still don't know if he's into guys let alone into me..", I said. Jace eyes snapped into the camera.

"You say Kiaran?", I look at questioningly but nodded regardless.

"Do you know him?", I asked as he hummed at me.

"I know a Kiaran but I think that's a different person..", i nodded yeah probably since Kiaran is a pretty common name right?

Right.

We talked for about an hour or so as Ashen keeps ignoring Jace kisses and questions, I raised an eyebrow at Ashen as he shrugged it off. Yeah something has happened to them.

"Okay it's already 5PM here, i need to shower then order some foods for dinner... I'll talk to you later bye!", I bid him a goodbye as he also bid me a goodbye. I put my phone on the wireless charging pad and quickly strip off my clothes and turning on a warm shower.

I can't help but think about Kiaran and suddenly the image of Kiaran and me, the dirty one popped up into my thoughts and I feel like my mini me going excited.

Oh Gosh here we go again..

I switched the shower into the cold water.