Awkward - 2

Leo P.O.V

I see everyone started to gather on the basketball field, i follow them and now I'm standing besides this guy. He has a strawberry blonde hair and his expression right now is full of boredom.

Literally samee!!

I thought screaming in my head, soon I heard someone step up into the podium and there's a piercing sound come from the microphone.

"God damn.. I told you Jess you should use the Bluetooth one!", I heard the guy talk through the microphone with his southern accent, I'm trying to see the person on podium but this dude who's like 6'5 or something block my view.

Should I ask him to step aside or just let him be?

I mentally argue with myself then I chosen not to bother him and let it be like this, it's not like I have to see the person on podium. I waited for the person to speak up again.

"Urgh a'right, hello everyone!", I heard the person greeted, he has a stern but sweet voice anyway, the crowds muttered a short "hello" in return then I heard the person sigh in the microphone.

"Now why are y'all so dead? One more time.. hello everyone!!", He exclaimed rather loudly now, he's reminding me of the boy scouts in my high school and it's honestly a bad memories.

We muttered "hello" again but a bit more loud than before, I heard the person sigh in the microphone then I heard a sound of paper being shuffled.

"A'righty my name's Kiaran and I'm the moderator of this year orientation day, I'm 20 and majoring Computer and Information Sciences, yeah yeah I don't look like I'm capable of that sh!t but whatever..", i heard a few light chuckles from the audience meanwhile I'm still trying to look at the person. ".. I'm also in football, basketball, lacrosse, you name it so you can say hi and play some games with my team.", so he's a jock but he's also a nerd. Also we're gonna study the same major?

Now I'm even more curious of him..

I snapped out of my thoughts when suddenly everyone get to move to the side of the field and of course I followed but now I can see Kiaran and man..

Wow.. wow.. wow...

I can't describe how gorgeous and attractive he is, he got that sharp jaw, he got that boyish but also a man look, his skin man is so flawless and don't forget that insatiable and luscious lips..

How can God created him? It's a crime to be that gorgeous!

(A/N Kiaran as Addis Miller. You're welcome 🤗)

I noticed he comes closer to me and I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and panicked, did he get weird out by me? I mean I've stared at him for too long.

"Is there any problem?", I heard his rich deep voice ringing in my ears, I shook my head and look at the ground trying to hide my blush.

"Uh no..", i trailed off softly and I heard a few laugh from the other students then I realized I'm basically standing in front of the crowd, all alone. I can't believe that I'm embarrassing myself right now.

"Eh um sorry.. I'll move to the side now haha..", i laugh awkwardly while scratching the back of my head and move backwards as he smirks at me. I want to die and be bury 100 feet deep in the ground.

"Okay now before we continue to other activities is there any questions?", I then see him pointed at the girl in the back of the crowd and it's Sylvia that raised her hand.

"Are you single?", and the crowds started to booing her as she huffs and ignore them, sometimes I wonder how can she be so relaxed with people surrounding her like she has no shame at all.

"Um.. next question!", Kiaran said flatly and several students asked him about orientation related things and he answered it with ease and authority.

I mean I don't mind him taking the control in be-

I blushed and mentally screaming at my thoughts for being dirty in the middle of the orientation day, I seriously need to stop thinking about him that way.

"Okay is that all? Good now Brittany will guide you all for campus tour..", with that he handed the mic to the who I assume Brittany.

"Thanks Kiaran.. anyway hii good morning everyone!", She chirp loudly while smiling, I think she's one of those girls that is so loud and excited almost everytime given the chance.

"You guys are no fun..", she huffs but continue with her speech and after that we're divided as six groups, she told the group one to follow this guy and girl, group two to follow this two girls, group three which includes me to follow this two guys.

"C'mon everyone we don't have all day!", one of them said, i think his name is Jerry. We followed them as they explained all the historical story about this campus well only one of them tell the story and that is Jerry. The other one which is Gabriel seems uninterested like majority of us.

"To your left is the canteen not cafeteria, by the way yes canteen and cafeteria isn't the same right Gabriel?", He teased the other mentor as he rolled his eyes at Jerry.

"No it's not so stop trying to debate with me cause clearly I've won it 4 times against you!", Gabriel replied annoyed by his friends teasing and Jerry just laughed at him as we awkwardly watching them.

"Oh guys my apology, by the way did some of y'all planned to major in English and literature?", Jerry eyed each one of us and nobody say or raise their hands as he sighed.

"Why people didn't like English and literature so much?", He asked to no one specifically but Gabriel shoot back at him.

"Duh.. it's kind of boring especially if you always win in debate against literally everybody..", Gabriel retorted smugly at Jerry.

"Hey!", Is all Jerry said as we passed another building and room, Jerry also back with all the explanation of this campus.

I can't help but keep thinking about Kiaran.. I need to control and get myself together!