Emoji 😜 - 7

Leo P.O.V

Man that basketball game was so much fun and the fact that I got to be in the same team as Kiaran. I literally screaming and jumping like a girl inside my mind, I can't believe that just happened.

Also the fact that Kiaran look so proud of me. Maybe joining basketball team on high school wasn't really a bad idea for me. I silently watched them practicing while Aldo get up and say that he has to go back since he just got accepted to work at this bakery and his shift is about to start and I of course offered him a ride and he gladly accept my offer.

"Guys it's a blast playing with you all! I definitely would come here if I get the chance.", I said as they give me a smile and thumbs up, they all seem nice to me and I'm grateful they are.

"Wait Leo! Uhm..", i see Kiaran jogged towards me and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Uhm could I get your number? In case you want to play again or join our team maybe you can text me or something?", He scratch the back of his neck while smiling sheepishly and i of course nodded and give him my number, he pulled out his phone started to type in my number and send the first text which is...

Unknown Number :
😜
3.43PM

I widened my eyes at the emoji and look at him as he blushed and awkwardly scratch his neck.

"I-Uh i didn't mean to send that emoji, i apologise..", he trail off still blushing like a mad while looking down at his phone and I chuckled lightly at his cuteness.

"That's fine to me..", i bite my lips trying not to smile then I heard his friend that named Jordan whistle at us, I immediately shake my head and bid him a goodbye then I join Aldo to drive him to his works.

"So you had crush on Kiaran huh?", I heard Aldo ask besides me as we nearing my car. I give him a look.

"I-I don't know what are you talking about..", I shrug off trying to act casual. Keyword : Trying.

"Uhuh..", he gives me a teasing smile and I rolled my eyes at him, I then drove him into his works and it's surprisingly on the same way that I took when I went back home yesterday so it's definitely on the same route.

I pulled up into the side of the street to drop him off and I see a fairly big bakery called, "Honeycutt and Tales".

"Thank you so much for the ride, Leo. I seriously owe you!", I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Nah it's good man, see you!", I said as he nodded and went into the bakery, with that I make my way back into the apartment. I park my car on the basement of the apartment, as I leave the car I noticed someone is recording me. I look at the person but they faking to be busy for whatever reason, I narrowed my eyes at the suspicious and shady person.

I shrugged my shoulders and immediately walk to enter the lift and use my apartment card to take the lift to my apartment room floor. I got a glimpse of that person following me all the way up into the waiting room for the lid but luckily I was fast enough so he can't enter the lift.

That was creepy as hell...

I thought to myself, the lift dinged signing I've arrived at my apartment room floor and I left the lift and tap the apartment card on my door to unlock it. I immediately go into the bathroom to take a shower cause that basketball game really made me sweaty and I smell gross.

I decided to take a refreshing cold shower this time not a depressing and go away boner cold shower. I use my brand new strawberry scent shampoo cause it's my favorite shampoo ever. I rinse myself with a towel then I see that my phone lights up on the bed, I grab it and open the message apps to see it's a message from Kiaran omg-

Why would he decided to text me this soon.. I'm not ready mentally yet...

I panicked and accidentally open the message to now I've read it..

Damn it..

Kiaran (my soon 2b hb) :
Hey :)
5.46PM

Me :
Hey :0 <3
5.51PM

Kiaran (my soon 2b hb) :
How's your day? 🙂
5.51PM

OMG he waited for me? Cause I know for sure that no one has ever replied to me this quickly.

Me :
It's great.. I'm craving some
foods tho 😩😌
5.52PM

What I literally am craving for some foods right now.. maybe some Italian foods *wink*

Kiaran (my soon 2b hb) :
Oh want me to deliver you
the food from my restaurant?
5.53PM

OMG he's going to bring me some foods? How could I say no to that also 'my restaurant' ? Is he the owner? Cause the last time I went there he's out waitress..

Me :
Omg that would be great!
5.53PM

Kiaran (my soon 2b hb) :
Okay just text me the address
and also the foods that you want
😃
5.54PM

I give him the address and told him to bring him the most and the least ordered foods from his restaurant and he simply replied with,

Kiaran (my soon 2b hb) :
Alrighty 😜
5.56PM

And I dropped my phone after that, okay goodbye he played with my heart. I checked if it's another typo but it's not and I can't help but smiling to myself.