"So, Andrea, gilinsky is your date tonight?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I don't think it means much though" she sighs

"Of course it does! G has had eyes for you since you first met" kaitlyn says and I nod.

"Okay, whatever you say" Andrea chuckles

"It's true, he's like in love with you" I laugh, and see her smile to herself.

"How do you like it?" Val asks, spinning my chair to face the mirror.

"It's beautiful" I say in awe, it was exactly how I pictured it.

"You do look gorgeous, I'm going to start your makeup now" she smiles and I nod. I see that kaitlyn and Andrea are also starting their makeup.

It takes her about an hour on my makeup til she's finally done, I can't stand another minute in this chair.

"This looks amazing, thank you!" I exclaim. She did my face makeup flawlessly, there were no imperfections. She did a gold eyeshadow look with winged eyeliner and fake lashes. The look was completed with a beautiful red lip.

"You look so beautiful" Kaitlyn says

"Thank you, so do you. Jack is going to go craaaazy" I laugh.

"I could say the same about Sam" she says, chuckling. I look at my phone and see the wedding starts in 30 minutes.

"30 minutes?! Fuck there's still so much to do" I say, panicking. I don't know how I've kept it together for all day.

"Hey, calm down. We are all going to get in our dresses and take it from there. " Andrea says, calming me down.

"Here's the dress!" My mom smiles, unzipping the bag.

"Even more beautiful than I remember" I smile.

After a long struggle, me and the bridesmaids are successfully in our dresses. The photographer that's been in the room taking pictures of getting ready takes some photos of us. johnson then walks in with his suit on.

"Sam sent me to check in, you look amazing Emma, Sam is going crazy not being able to see you" johnson chuckles

"Thank you, jack. And I know, i need to see him too" I smile, hugging him.

"5 minutes" he announces.

I take one last look in the mirror, smoothening out my dress. I was also wearing red heals.

"Is Sam still out there?" I ask kaitlyn, worriedly.

"Yes, and he's not going anywhere." She smiles

"You don't know that! He may start having cold feet, and I don't know, make a run for it! It happens all the time!" I exclaim and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Sam loves you so much, that's all that matters" kaitlyn says

"You look so gorgeous, Emma. I am so proud of the amazing women you've become" my mom says, causing each of us to tear up.

"I love you mom" I say, hugging her

"I love you too, Emma. You ready?" She asks and I nod.

"100 percent" I smile.

Sam's POV

We get to the church and head to the room where we were told to get ready. It was the jacks with me and my mom and sisters were with Emma. During this whole time I've been thinking about Emma, I'm going crazy not being able to see her. What if she's not going to go through with it?!