22

She doesn't care if it's because of miracle or just because finally josie wants to spend time with her that she even agrees to hope's invitation to mikaelson's private island, but whatever the reason is.....she just don't care at least she get to spend time with Josie that all that matters. 

"So what are we doing here?"

"Who cares? Besides it's been like...forever since we visited this island....but to answer your question, hope is going to profess her undying love for Josie Saltzman. Oh Josette! I love you! I'm going to do anything for you! Oh well maybe except math i failed that one." Davina jokes. Hope throws a pillow on her and continue to stare at her necklace that she is going to give to Josie.

Is too early to say that she's in love with Josie? She wish she knew,but hell she doesn't even knew that she's capable of one until Josie.

But one thing for sure whenever she think of Josie there's this 3 words that will always came to her mind and no it's not 'i love you.' I love you is too overrated.

Always and Forever.

That.

"Where's Penelope?" Hope asked. 

The two just shrugged. "Is it just me or Penelope....has...changed? I don't know. Since she came back from new york...she's just ....different." Lexa.

Hope just nodded. Because even she noticed that Penelope is acting different, she's acting weird. Maybe after she gave the necklace to Josie, she'll find Penelope and asked her if she's okay or if there's a problem or if she needs help in something...or what..

"It's cold, wear this." Hope said and removed her jacket, she placed it in Josie's shoulder and put Josie's hand in her jacket's pocket.

"There's something inside.." Josie whispered and when see what it is(maybe hope is pranking her and there's a pest inside) but when she pulled it out from the pocket. "Hey, your necklace." Josie said and furrowed her brows maybe because it's the first time she sees Hope without this 'M' necklace.

"It's yours."

"What?"

"I said it's yours. There's only one in the world if you lose it you're dead."

Well it's true. It's from her father and her father's father's and so on. "M? What does this mean?" Josie asked. Hope take the necklace from Josie and put it on her. 

"It means always and forever." Hope said and she can't help but to shiver because it's just so damn cold.

Josie removed Hope jacket's and give the jacket to Hope. "It's cold." And mimicked hope's voice. Hope only chucked and take the jacket and hug josie's behind as they share the same jacket.

----------

It's 12 am but her mind is still doesn't let her rest, so Josie decided to take a walk...besides it's a beach there's no calming sound than waves, right? 

When she feels that her feet are already killing her she just decided to watch the ocean. "Penny for your thoughts...no pun intended." Penelope said and sit beside her.

"You know, you're right. That when you love someone, you should act on it..before it's too late..and if that someone can't stay in mystic falls then i should follow her and even in the deepest of ocean." Penelope said.

The last time she and Penelope talked...penelope asked if she and hope are together...like...together..together...and it's been like a month but a lot has changed since. She and Hope became friends and her feelings  for the auburn became complicated that she just wish that Hope will come back to her old ways because...it's easier to hate her...than having this complicated feelings.

"You're right....and i think the only mistake that I made is to chased the wrong person, but the time i came into my senses, the time i realized my mistake...i'm already on the plane..chasing the wrong the place." 

"What?"

"Am i really too..late, josie?" 

Josie's about to say something...if only Peneople didn't leaned in and pressed her lips againts her. 

"Am i?"

"Penelope..."

Penelope kissed her. Her first love kissed her. But all can she think about is...how wrong it is...all she can she think about is....hope, how hope would react..how would she feel... if she found out...though she didn't kissed penelope back...but still..

"Josie." 

That voice.

"Hope.."

"Hope...it's not...what...you think..."Josie.

"I SAW YOU! BOTH OF YOU!"

Hope with tears in her eyes, she walks towards penelope. "Hope." Hope grabbed the collar of Penelope's shirt and hit her. Hard.

"Hope!"

And then she turned to Josie. " I gave you my word, it's not enough. So I gave you my necklace with promise of always and forever, still.. it's not enough. I gave you my heart, yet it's still not enough for you. Everything i do...will never be good enough for you. I hope..that even...just even a second you see how hard I try.... just to be worthy for you."

"Hope.." Penelope.

"Don't...don't say a word..if you say a thing...i'm going to kill you."

Hope said and leave.