4

!!WARNING: !1Sexual harrasment!! If you're uncomfortable pls just skip  the beginning of the chapter (until mid)

"Thank God!" Josie silently said after the staff of the school told her that there are available uniforms to be sell.

"But you have to come back tomorrow, because the stocks are still in our stock room and it's 3 building from here and the helper that usually fetch the uniforms from the stock room isn't here." The staff said and smiled kindly.

If she decided to go home now and just come back tomorrow to buy the uniform there's 99% probability that the uniforms will be sold again to the a-hole students of this university.

"Can I just get it?" Josie asked.

"The uniforms? It's 3 building from here—"

"No it's okay!"

"Are you sure?" The staff asked and Josie nodded. The staff smiled and give the keys to Josie. "It is in room 727"

STOCK ROOM

"I can't believe it that this university cost almost a hundred thousand per year, but can't seem to hire a janitor." Josie says as she cough in dusk that filled the entire room.

"Got it." Josie says and smiled, but her smile easily vanished as she sees two goon looking man wearing a school uniform.

"Who are you?"

Instead of answering, one of the man just held Josie's waist closely. "Let me go!" While the other one started to unbutton Josie's uniform.

"Wh-at are you—HELP!!"

But no matter how loud Josie shouts the guy didn't budge, instead he continue to unbutton Josie's shirt.

"I'll stop if I were you." Suddenly the guy stops and start trembling.

"Penelope." They both said.

"It's...it's not my fault! She's asking for it. I mean look at the way she's dress, I mean it's obviously inappropriate to wear that in school, but still—look at her."

Penelope glared at the guy and start marching towards him. Suddenly, Penelope is holding the guys neck harshly and beating the shit out of him.

"Look. It's not my fault. You're asking for it. I mean look at your forehead, there's an invisible tattoo that saying 'I'm worthless piece of shit and I deserve to die."

Penelope said as she kick the man's face that is now laying on the ground.

"Hey..you're safe now." Penelope says as she pull Josie close to her and hug her. "Let me take you home."

While walking Josie stayed quiet and crying. Penelope just let her be because maybe it is what Josie needs.

"Here." Penelope smile and open her car's door for Josie and immediately proceeds into driver's side.

"Hey, what's your adr—" Penelope didn't finished her question as Josie cut it by snoring.

"Where am i?!" Josie shouts and observes her surroundings. This isn't her room, she's sure of it. Because one thing for sure, this room is bigger than her parents' house.

"Relax. You're in my house." Josie immediately relax when she hear Penelope's voice. "I tried to ask your address earlier in the car, but you already asleep."

"Uh—im sorry."

"Sorry? Psh..what are friends for?" Penelope smiled and Josie blush. "Here." Josie knit her eyebrows as Penelope hand over a uniform to her. "I know that's the reason why you're in the stock room earlier." Josie fell silent.