17

"Ouch!"

"Ouch yourself." Hope sarcastically said as she continue to clean josie's wound. "You should've run--you COULD've run but---of course you're josie saltzman so you wouldn't think of that." Hope continue to scold josie. Josie just rolls her eyes.

"You think i didn't think of that? I did! In that moment--i --- i keep telling myself to just run--but who am i kidding? I can run but surely i can't escape those assholes. Besides, the only thing i got in that moment is pride...i won't let them...to just..take that away from me." Josie sighed. 

"Josie saltzman and her pride...what an awful duo." Hope sarcastically said again. "Were you scared?"

"Are you seriously asking me if I was scared? Of course I am! The whole school is practically planning my death!- I mean it's not planning because technically they're trying to kill me! And it's your fault. "

"What? Why is it my fault? How come it's my fault?" Hope burrowed her brows.

"They did it because technically i cheated on their god!" 

Hope just laughed as she continue to bandage josie's wounds. "You should say sorry to me." 

"What? And why is that?"

"Because it's your fault?"

"Oh god.."Hope continue to laugh. She really can't believe she like this girl. "The only thing i'm gonna apologize for is i'm sorry i don't do sorry, besides it already happened. Whether i say sorry now or not---you can't change it."

"But it can make me feel better." 

Josie sarcastically said. 

And no--she's just messing with hope she knows it's not hope's fault----oh god--she really can't believe that this is  actually happening--she's messing hope--like hope is one of her friends.

"Would it? Then..okay..i'm sorry." Hope said. 

"At least be sincere." Josie said as she rolls her eyes.

Because technically sarcasm is hope's language.

"Augh! I already told you--i don't do sorry--josie...it already happened and i can't do anything about it---the only thing that i can do now is to prevent it from happening again. So instead of saying sorry---no this is not a promise--because technically promise and sorry are twins they're both bullshit---so instead of saying sorry..from now on...i will stand by you...i will protect you..and as long as you see—hope mikaelson..standing..you josie Saltzman don't have to be afraid of anything."

"What if you're seating? Or you're sleeping?"

"You josie Saltzman always have to ruin everything. Don t you?"

Both just laughed.

"That...picture...that..day...it's not what you think you know." 

Josie wanted to explain, because no matter---how much she denied it..there's still a voice inside her that keeps screaming that 'you should explain to hope...what actually happened..."

"I know..but to tell you the truth? That day... i..was actually pissed...and mad... i was pissed-- i mean who wouldn't? the person you like is lying in bed with some guy..and i was mad...because i was hurt because i really like you...and i know..it's hard...for you to believe it..but i do..i like you josie.."Hope said..and blushed 

And instead of usual..rolls of josie's eyes..or growled..or screams..or whatever. She just smiled.

"What the hell is this?" Hope asked. 

Being Hope Mikaelson she's sure used with plenty of foods on her table--but this morning? It's not just plenty...It's like...a party. "Wow." The only thing josie said.

And yes josie spend the night..at hope's house, because technically she had no choice..her uniform--her bag--it's all gone..

"We're celebrating."

"Celebrating? What? What are you celebrating?"

"Not just us---we." Lexa smiled.

"Hold on--can you please explain it to me..what the hell is happening?"

"Yeah..explain it to hope...and josie"

That voice.

"Penelope." Josie and Hope both said.

She's back

______________

OMG SORRY FOR THE LATE UD and short update...but from now on expect a super late update saidhaksdjh because college is starting next next week yey(not good yey)